LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector will be awesome for home cinema and gaming

Absolutely fell in love with this thing! Small form factor yet powerful! Would love to play Doom or any other heavy shooter and test the limits of this beauty!

cool projector :)

wonder if you'd be able to project onto like a translucent wall of glass or something and be able to see it on both sides. I want to share whatever I'm watching on the big screen with the neighbourhood :P

This really makes a projector a much more viable home viewing choice , even seems to have good brightness

This projector looks awesome but it way too expensive. I want one.

awesome video BTW.

The projector looks amazing, It  could be really awesome for my living room to watch movies and ... some other stuff *wink* *wink*... Thank you for the giveaway :)

This is easily one of the coolest projectors out there! Good luck to everyone in the giveaway BTW.

I love LG and their G phones and after checking the video I love this new projector. Great item to have when wanting to watch a soccer game or a movie with  A LOT of friends.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

My LG LG PF1500 has just broke down from using it extensively in the feature wall airbrush work.

I'd love to try the short throw version!

Very cool to see something that can look this small that can output an image that large and clear. Also reflecting everything upwards like that is a freaking awesome idea and confused the heck out of me when you whipped it out.

I projector you place on the floor below the screen!? Now that sounds perfect given I'm in upside down land (Australia)!

P.s. praise Canada our commonwealth big brother. I'm looking forward to hearing Berkel's ambiguous/Aussie accent again in future videos.

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Just renovated my basement to make a theater room. Hook me up with one of these and I'll throw it down there.

This looks better than any projector i've ever seen with its sharp image..

Looks like a stunning device overall. Slim form factor, lots of power and seems to produce an amazing view on pretty much any wall.

I wish everyone else luck in this competition!

Whoever wins... Please post pictures of you using it so I can be jealous :)

I am a Tech Enthusiast; Gamer, Computing student; Small YouTuber and a keyboard warrior :^)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 8Cores@4.7GHz (5GHzBoost) | RAM: 16GB (Mixed Kingston&Corsair) | GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960 4GB | Case: Bitfenix Merx Alpha | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB [BOOT]; 240GB OCZ SSD [Games] ;1TB SSHD | PSU: 800W something | Displays: AOC 24" 1080p 16:9; Yuraku 19" monitor | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Tournament Edition [Green Switches] | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula | Audio: Razer Tiamat 2.2+ Razer Hammerheads Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Never having to go to the theaters anymore, anyone?

The best part about this projector is that its small so you can just put it in your bag and go somewhere.

I think this projector looks really well designed, i may not know what the specs are but I really hope it was built with a casual gamer in mind! I hope it preforms as well as it looks.

The  PF1000U-projector looks awesome. Would be super fun to try out :D  

My thoughts: Something so small, yet so big.

The most compact projector with awesome picture output quality ive ever seen. Nice to have if u want a home theater area in your house .

Wow that's pretty impressive projection size for such a short distance away

This would definitely be an awesome replacement for my current projector which is nowhere near a good as this LG projector.

My thoughts are pretty simple. A short throw, compact projector that seems to actually work well!