LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

my room is very small but it has nice white walls............. It might just be the ultimate personal theater setup for bachelor  ... 

This would be really cool considering I haven't experienced gaming on a higher scale as of yet! 

Great projector. I like the way LG discovering this type (short-throw) of projectors. It would be cool to paint wall in my garage as screen and play PS4 on wall-size screen.

I've seen several projectors, but i've never seen anything like the PF1000U Short Throw! It's amazing for a home theater or couch gaming!:o

Its interesting how projectors are one of those pieces of tech that fades in and out every so often. With today's technological advances in LED lighting, it looks like it may bring them back for some time. 

Great way to get a big screen in my small gaming room. 

Let's get the obvious aside, we know that with the short range capabilities we can eliminate the need of space for a bigger projection, and that is of course, good. But my question is how much does lighting affect the image quality, will the above technology hinder it in any way? But than again with form factor like that it's worth it i say.

Great !  the PF1000U projector is just amaizing. 

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Really could use something like this at my home. My family have a holloween party in our huge garage and this could be put in somewhere for maybe a scary movie or someone sort of jump scare.....???

Gang Beasts/ Rocket League tournaments would be so epic with this thing! 

This would fit well in my living room.

I've got an old vga projector for work presentation, that would be a refresh and a good way to fill my apartment, in which I don't have a TV or anything beside my computer screens. Also, it looks awesome, paired with jaybird x2 for a fun Ori and the Blind Forest gameplay!

Seems like a cool projector for how far away from the wall it can be. 

Planed to add a projector to my room setup but never had the money to buy a decent one.This short throw one would even solve some cable routing problems as well :3

it looks amazing! I want 4 of them to make a 400' screen! IMAX Gaming!

that is actually a great solution for me, i will be moving out in a few years  and tha apartments are gating smallest every time i take a look. maybe this is a way to get a projector that i can use in AND outside, kind of perfect in theory. 

Damn, broke my TV moving furniture and was thinking of getting another 50" to replace it.  This would be so dope!  Time to start saving rupees 

This would be an AMAZING addition to my setup! It seems like a really awesome projector. I've never had a projector before, but I would be really grateful if I could try it out!

This projector is awesome, in my small room It would fit perfect on a ceiling in front of the window displaying everything on the flat shades. I'd love to play (and be immersed by) racing games or some old style RPGs while sitting on the bed and not always in my uncomfy chair looking at only 22" display.

BTW. Greeting to all LMG :D

This is an awesome product. My apartment in Japan is one small room packed full of my stuff, this would be perfect for a home projector setup. I really love that you can set it on a desk next to the wall and have a nice large screen. Just what I have been looking for. Plus it looks sweet! THANKS LG!!!!

Great form factor, seems easy to place for correct aspect ratios and such, also seems high quality