LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Awesome projector I would love to have to have a really enjoyable gaming experience thanks Linus you were also the inspiration for me to build my first PC

I think is Projector is bloody fantastic! , would be great to entertain with on Game nights or watch sporting events with friends , will be great paired with the new outdoor area being built at home that can hep liven up the party , hell could get all my mates over and break out mario kart or even just dance! really hope i win but none the less good luck to all competitors !

I think this would be great for a basement projector. Maybe I could run the cables throughout my house to have a different projector in each room of my house.

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be so good for parties as well as gaming. 

Honestly I think I would do the same thing in my house...I would just paint a white square an use the projector there.

I think its badass.....

It is actually really intersting if i do get one of those projector, i sure will go out with friends to play on white walls!

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

looks really cool i would really like to use it in my bedroom or as a home cinema projector it would look sooo cool ?

Been looking at projectors recently and this looks like a great fit for my needs, any reviews planned or is it possible since LG sponsored this?

I was looking for a great projection for my new and improved gaming room and I think this is the best projector for my purpose. It been 3 years since I had this Idea and Money was a big issue for me. But if I win this projection, it would fit my project perfectly. I had heard many good reviews about this projector.

I need one of these! My monitor's screen is just a bit too small for me. Plus it'd make a home theater easier to make!

Love the compact stuff! Would be nice to have one of these for a home theater system :)

I'm here just for the photos.

I think it's sweet how close you can have it to the wall! it'd be awesome to be in a really skinny room with just enough room for you to lie down and play on it with a controller and just relax

it would be awsome to play games and wach videos on an 60" screen! :D

I'd really love it, because in my small student flat and there is no room for a standard projector.

That looks like a nice small projector, perfect for a small back yard or an apartment.