LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I've been looking for a projector for a living room environment and this would be perfect.

I could see myself setting this up in my garage and having like 4 people over to play some games like Ultimate Chicken Horse. I could also see thes being useful in someones home theater setup.

Looks amazing.  I might get one for my dad because with how close you can put it to the screen it would be a perfect replacement to my dads theatre where he keeps hitting his head on his current one above the media console lol. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

This projector seems to be a really excellent product, it appears to have an insanely short throw distance, which would make it perfect for a home theater situation. I would love to have one to game on a larger scale. 

I want one just to see some Death Grips concerts , and play tetris on the wall of my neighbours just for disturbing them . :ph34r:

looks super cool, I'd love to have one

It looks amazing how is it so small tho good job LG 

pretty cool how far technology has come man \

I am just amazed by this wow 200'' omg 

idk what to even say

this is just amazing

loved the short film Linus made for it tho omg 

epic !!!!!!

It's simply amazing. A very good technological improvement for projectors. Perfect for smaller places.

I think this is great for small rooms which don't have room for normal projector.

This is just simply awesome for small apartements where it is very hard to fit a normal (even short throw) projector, beside that it looks very cool. I wonder about noise it produces?

Been looking into getting a projector for a while. This might just be the answer if I'm lucky enough. 

This thing is magical. Must've taken a lot of work from LG to figure out that super-cool mirror trickery

As a student i believe that portability is still a bit of a issue here. Other than that the design is quite unique in the market .

I love the idea to be able to take this projector anywhere and use it to play with friends in any location. 

The form factor and the technical specifications speak for themselves when it comes to this objective.

If the price tag wasn't this high i would definitely get me one....

60' at 4 feet? This would look absolutely AWESOME in my tiny room. 

Gimme gimme 

Looks like a great little projector I'd love to have one to turn a truck into the ultimate racing "seat"

I think its about time they started making projectors like this, so that you don't need a huge room to use a projector with. Would love to win one of these! 

Cool product. Shame I cant have it.. or can i

Saw it some time ago imported from south Korea and it's awesome the throw ratio is amazing.

Split screen games on this projector would be awesome. I really want this now.

Spoiler

SANIK. The fastest PC alive. My main PC. CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8 GHz | Mobo MSI B350M Gaming Pro | RAM 8GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666MHz | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 970 4GB (GV-N970TTOC-4GD) | Case Zalman Z3 Plus Black | SSD Kingston HyperX Fury 2.5'' 120GB SATA3 | HDD Toshiba P300 1TB 7200RPM | PSU Fortron FSP500-60HHN | Monitor Philips 226VL (1920x1080@60Hz) | Keyboard Logitech G19s | Mouse Logitech G400s | Headset Gamescom 780 7.1 | OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Spoiler

SREVER. Mainly a CSGO and TS3 server. Sometimes used for gaming. CPU Intel Xeon E5430 | Mobo ECS-G31T-M7 | RAM 2x 2GB DDR2 | GPU Nvidia GTX 550ti 1GB GDDR5 | Case Shitty | HDD 1 Toshiba 500GB SATA | HDD 2 Random 80GB SATA | PSU Random 420w | OS Ubuntu 16.04

This thing looks awesome. I'd love to be able to try it out.