LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector looks amazing and it would be cool to game on it.

It looks like a great projector. I'd love to have one for my apartment living. It also would be cool as a traveling theater set up for when I'm on the go in hotels or at other friends apartments.

Wow! Now that's amazing! Great cinematography and presentation! I'm going to be back packing to Europe from Australia and I must say one of these projectors would definitely do the trick!

with minimum 4 inch of space for a good viewing experience. I believe it leaves competitors in the dust. not to mention text readability is good. colors are good. small form factor. Bluetooth audio. seriously what more can you ask. oh yeah, a giveaway with Linus Tech! lol. best of luck everyone! 

Cool display technology, if you have a wall to put your tv, you can also make this gizmo work !

$Perfect for when you want to project your razer blade onto a wall in a warehouse$

*cough*

I mean, it would be perfect for being able to make use of a blank wall when all the family and friends come round.

WOW!! was my firest impression. a really cool device witch opens many possibilities for gaming with friends infront of one screen or in this case wall :D would love to have one of these for some really awesome couche gaming with friends :D

i think that the ultra short distance throw is amazing, especially if it was incorporated into say the foot of a bed - anyone could have a 60"+ projector even in smaller living conditions e.g. a dorm room! the price isn't terrible considering projectors as a whole but as a student with my previous comment in mind, i sure wouldn't mind trying out that! xD 

(twitter: @Karmil08 )

Awesome, few years ago I was working in a university, and I was "borrowing" a projector for Blizzcon, movies and games, would love to have one for myself :)

ALSO: What if your twitter name is not the same as in forums ? Also I had to create twitter just for this, I hate it when competitions require social stuff like that...

The problem with projectors is usually the placement of them - you have to be sat behind them unless you want to block it without having it mounted to a ceiling or something. This looks really cool, and way easier to deal with compared to a conventional projector. There are short throw ones around, but they're often very bulky too, which this isn't at all.

I think the PF1000U projector is a pretty cool product, well i guess everyone that replies thinks so to but what i mean is technology is coming so far along. Projectors for a while have been a cool way in my mind to share media and play games with friends at home without compromising on screen size. but to get a really usable picture is relativity hard with older projectors and this projector has changed my thoughts on projectors in general.

My roommate in college had a standard short throw projector and we used it all the time for movies and gaming. Especially fun when used for Mario Kart with a group - each player can have a screen the size of a large TV. This projector has an even wider throw than his old one, so I can only imagine how great it must be!

The projector looks awesome! 100" of Steam is amazing and I'll love it!!!!! If I could have it then I'll be very happy. :)

Spoiler

Would be awsome with an 60" diplay to Play games and wach Videos on. :)

Great resolution and impressive for the distance away for the size. Would be great for beaming on the wall in my room, in the lounge or when I'm out and a bout for a quick and fun set up, maybe even a movie night in bed. Just too expensive ;n;

It's great.. Requiring such short distance to get such wide screen + the quality of the picture.. It's just great..

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This seems so badass projector. I can already imagine this projector on the beach with huge ball pillows and some cold drinks with friendz. I really wish I can win this. Have never won anything though still hope I can win this xD

really nice and compact, i'm not sure what's the lan plug for thou.

Would love to have one, but honestly the price seems way too high at the moment. For that price you can get a 40 + inch TV 4K.  So no way i'm gonna buy that thing

I want it :o would be so cool for movies with friends :D, maybe they'd buy one too after seeing this :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

It would be fun to have this for random gaming parties. looks pretty good and easy to handle

Wow looks amazing. Would love to play around with it and see how big I can make the screen

I have 21 inch monitor which I use both for pc stuff and TV in corner. this could replace one and have TV on big screen. it's really cool. also possibility to take it somewhere, like big screen in my yard, just under stars