LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks like a great bit of kit, as you show in your video the portability is amazing! And a 60" screen from that distance! Just turn up anywhere with an instant home theater, co-op gaming setup or even a really useful business projector which can be seen by everyone, it has the ability to bring groups of people together to enjoy media without the hassle. Personally I think I would make an ITX build to take around with it, maybe set it up in a briefcase with a single power cord out so it would be completely plug and play (or plug and work...) Who ever wins one should post a picture of what they do with it, hopefully something creative and inspiring!  

Comparing to the other projector in market , LG certainly nailed this compact projector with that form factor and display quality,

I would place one in my room for movie and casual gaming purpose !

Though , the price point at this moment certainly not budget friendly , I hope in the future this design would sell for <$500 . 

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

Wow, This thing is a Beast! i would love to play with my Buddys in the Backyard in Mid-Summer!
with a generator at the Skatepark at Night ;D

or just watchin Movies with my Nephews and Nieces.

A Great not bulky device with so much Options, i could also use it extremly Good for Live Gigs with my Bands or for Buddys, that would be "killa" :D

Hopefully i got a chance to win :P

I think this will be perfect for my bed room video editing setup. Plus it's cool to have such a small projector that can project up to 200"

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The project backpack gonna be fun playing in camping and play when there no power in you house.

I could do wonders with this projector! It would blow my 4 year olds eyes right out of this world! Great looking device which would fill my dinning room wall perfectly!! 

I think the Beamer is pretty cool. You could   play gta in an dark alley , and everybody would want to join. Your mobile mini cinema. 

It's basically the ultimate lan-party eye catcher.

Watching dubious videos late at night in the park will never be the same with this projector. 

This would be the perfect projector for my ~100 inches of blank wall space I have! An awesome looking product!

Seems like an interesting piece of tech, I would really like to get my hands on it

Amazing projector that can work in a small space with no problem at all.

you could make a pretty cool home theather with that. its awesome to get such a image with a small projektor like that :) 

I love an idea of short range projectors ❤ They are compact and give us great screen quality. 

Good job LG! Thanks LinusTechTips for great giveaway ;)

A great small piece of technology that could be really useful in my small student room...

I've always loved the idea to game with a projector but I haven't been able to do it because of the space limitations, but with this short throw projector I can bypass that problem and just play games.

I think this would be an awesome addition to a student set up where space isn't exactly a large commodity!

Was literally just browsing the internet for a budget projector yesterday, but then I saw PF1000U on LTT... And then I saw the giveaway... Really nice projector from LG.

I have wanted/needed a projector for years and this one is perfect for my situation!

I think the biggest advantage to this would have to be that you could put it where a TV would go and not have to have it in the middle of the room where someone would walk in front of it or have it on the ceiling where you would have to mount it (which would be bad for me since I rent) and you also wouldn't have access to and cabling if you needed to change out or hook up devices. Sure you could run extensions but that also ad to the cost and pain of mounting it on the ceiling in the fist place. Another awesome thing about it is I imagine its a lot lighter than even a 60" so you could get away with buying a cheaper table. 

Its pretty impressive how powerful it is for its compact-ness so if you are going to the grand parents you can take it with you so your kids don't have to take up their probably only TV.

Pretty resilient, now if there was a way to protect it from cats...

Been needed to replace my almost 10 year old tv at some point. This looks like a good option ;)

Well I have a big white wall in my room and I don't know what to do with it. This projector could solve my problem, because there isn't so much room for a normal sized one

The short distance from the wall looks pretty incredible. I'd love to try one out, for gaming and for other uses.

Sig under construction.