Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It reminds me of the short throw projector in the film Avatar. That was hands down one of the scenes I remember the best as I was strangely mesmerised by the projector.

Not sure if i posted here yet kinda new to the forum but would love to win this for my office to go on the wall and display info (IMAGINE ALL THE GRAPHS 0.0) and to use it as a media center on breaks too.

CEO of Infinity Creations

No current PC but on the WAY!

Being the owner of one of these bad boys would be awesome. Also, Linus, your content is great. Especially the Silent PC Build. Thanks for the entertainment!

Well to be honest I don't know what to think of this. Or any projector as a matter of fact. I don't really have a benchmark to judge projectors.

The only time I've used projectors were at school for smart boards. Let's just say it wasn't an amazing experience for me.

This product looks interesting as it's a short throw one, so pretty compact not just in size but setup wise too.

If it works for Linus, it works for me too. (Although it's sponsored :P )

I'd really like to get my hands one on thanks to you guys. I know I have an abysmally low chance of actually getting it but whatever, I tried. It'd totally make me THAT guy when I go to college this fall :D

I think it looks pretty neat, the possibility of being able to cast any sort of media across that big of a screen would give the right person endless ways to create special events for their friends and family 

Super cool formfactor for a portable beamer and the lense is protectet by the housing itself; thums up for that little powerhouse lg! I just wonder how easy it is to adjust on bad ground because of its small footprint...

Would love to get one of these!

It looks really cool, I would love to replace my 19" 1600x900 monitor with it.

The lg short throw projecor looks amazing and what it can produce for the size factor is amazing lg have done a really good job like they always have with there display products

So idk about the rest of you but I would bring this to friends houses or go to the nearest wall and we could play something together or just watch a movie.