LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It looks really cool, I would love to replace my 19" 1600x900 monitor with it.

The projector looks simply awesome. Would be amazing to watch sports with all my fiends :)

What a fantastic little projector. Something else to add to my want list! Great video guys, keep up the great work.

Playing Fight Night Champions on this beast would get a whole new meaning of awesome knockouts.

The lg short throw projecor looks amazing and what it can produce for the size factor is amazing lg have done a really good job like they always have with there display products

So idk about the rest of you but I would bring this to friends houses or go to the nearest wall and we could play something together or just watch a movie. 

Damn this would be perfect for the EM Final today XD. Pretty awesome thing

OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOL LG! 200"! MY HOMEMADE PHONE PROJECTOR CANT EVEN PASS 10"!

Would be great to watch movies with my friends :D 

Looks so cool , iv been looking for a projector for few years now but i dont have that kind of money :D

This projector would be amazing to have on the go.

Have a big screen without lugging around a big screen.

I need this in my life.

This projector looks epic! I've been looking for a project for a while...

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be seriously awesome for a temporary bedroom setup or for like a games night with a few dozen people.

One of these would be real cool for a basement media room.

wow, that video was quite impressive (nice professional editing and . I have so many ideas on how this projector could be used: playing some rocket league with my brother at night time in our basement ^.^ and of course bringing some friends along. (Oh and I would definitely use it to play bird videos on my walls so my cats can jump on them without destroying my TV or PC monitor XD).

Would be cool to test this projector up in the winter mountains here in Norway. Building a 5x7 meters snow wall, get tighter with you're friends and se a good movies while the temperature drops beneath -15 degrees celcius. :P

Naah, I want it in my living room instead, much more pleasant. Hehe. 

This projector looks awesome. Loved the video work for the video too.

This projecter would be great for my uni house :D

I have been obsessed with this projector for quite a while,  but the price always scared me away. Winning it would be great. 

its pretty cool, i think i can appreciate that someone tried something different instead of just trying to make a normal projector, it opens alot of doors. It would be cool for something like a compact setup on the wall too 

This projector would be great in allowing me to overcome my current limitations with regard to screen size. Having a very narrow room means that the projector can only be around 3m from the screen resulting in a undesirabley small image.

Looks assembly with its dark housing to. Perfect for a home cinima/games room 

Watching movies on this look like it'd be awesome, could definetely see myself use this projector instead of a big screen TV.

Also, is there any regional restriction? Like "excluding quebec" even though it's "worldwide"?  You really should include a detailed contest rules.

It's also funny to see all these people show up on the forum just to post on giveaways. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I think this projector is awesome! I travel a lot because i'm in the us military, and this would be perfect to take with me and play with my battles. I hope i win!

wonderful looking projector and would be good for onscreen multiplayer with friends.