LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This seriously looks super cool. And fun for the fam.

It looks great would love to try and game some minecraft and can't wait to see what people do with it. 

I would love to have this projector to complete my projects and other work tasks. Plus its compact design will allow me to carry it anywhere, allowing me to game with my friends Thank you Linus for putting up such interesting content and information on all your channels and forums. Keep up the good work.

it is awesome how far we have come with projector technology. i still have a 1024X768 projector here at home for misc things, but would love having a much smaller, HD projector to mess with, and think of how cool it would be, to bring it to a movie night, along with a good speaker(bluetooth or otherwise) you would be the king in your circle of friends.
i think it would go well with my DIY bluetooth speaker box, built into a black plastic suitcase. with 250W max input for each set of speakers, and with a bluetooth amplifier board with 50W pr channel, even with a smaller 25W pr channel, it sounds amazing, and i have been able to play louder than a stereo at a party, so i am the sound king, but it would be cool to become the video king as well :)

I personally think this is amazing, especially considering i'm planning on creating a "gaming caravan". I would love to be able to get one of these to try it out and see just how good it is. 

PS: I went and followed them on Twitter ;)

Its amazing how they managed such a big screen at that distance. Does image quality suffer from it?

Cool lite hardwear to have and can do a lot of cool things whit it from gaming to use it for work when i get tierd of my screen and sitting behaind a desk :D

Now I know what I can do with my empty room, small, portable and looks awesome. LG nailed it.

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

The PF1000U projecter is awesome, its small and easy to travel with. It also had smart tv enables so it like a tv without the tv heheh and it also has 6.3w stereo speakers and Bluetooth sound out. The PF1000U projecter is so cool.

This is what I've been looking for. Especially for a family gathering. I have a big white wall that I can use this on.

I want one, I need something in my room to watch Netflix on and I would love one of these!

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

It makes a great solution for watching movies with friends and gaming, since you can easily take it with you for it light enough weight. While still having great performance and high quality (it's LG obviously). Basically it useful for what Linus did in the video.
Great choice for a projector and display in general.

That 4" distance to 60" projection is crazy-town.

This was the first projector that I've ever seen that has actually astounded me. Great job LG, kudos to everyone hosting this giveaway.

This projector is insane. I would love to check it out! Time for some in-your-face gaming!

Does the mirror diminishes the image quality ? Looked great in the video

Awesome projector! Would be ideal for when we're camping, so we could watch films on the big wall of our caravan!

cool way to watch movies, play games or just browse if you have little space.

with this projector i can have a mini home theater setup....

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It would be amazing to win one of these! Ive never had anyhing like a projector and ive always wanted one! Espically if it is for gaming. I think It would be really cool!