LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I really like the small form of this projector. The image quality looks great too, even at 200". I would love to have one of these at a LAN party. Great video guys

I've currently been looking at purchasing a cheap or second hand projector for watching TV/anime and playing ps4 on so maybe this is a sign I'll win it ;P

Being such a short throw project would work awesomely in my bedroom too! Loving the look of the projector if only it was cheaper in New Zealand

It looks good for small flats, like my flat :D

It looks amazing. Perfect for my small room :)

Good tech by LG , cant wait to see even smaller and more portable projectors like these in future :)

It looks cool,  would not mind having one :D

This would be an amazing addition to my living room media centre.

My daughter would love watching team umi zoomi that big lol

Being able to take it to lan party's with mates would also be great

Looks like a sweet piece of kit - would be great for scouts!

Hello, I like giveaways lol.

This projector is really cool and I have been looking one that can do just what this one can. Be close to the surface that it is projecting onto so that people do not walk into the beam.

Awesome............now i need a new wall just for the projector. I am blocking out the windows.

It is definitely a nice projector especially for small spaces, it is just a pitty that it has not that hard amount of brightness.

The projector looks cool and would be awesome to use when I have friends and other people over.

Whoa this look epic. I've no idea if I'd see light of sun anymore after this. I like how technology improves year by year. 100 inch protector screen OMG that can be sick. 

I wish everyone luck to got it ;-).

Spoiler

-CPU: Intel i7-6700k (4.4GHz) -RAM: 32GB DDR4 (2400MHz) -GPU: Nvidia GTX 980M (1206MHz Core, 2525 MHz Memory) 
-SSD1: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SATA  -PSU: 230W  
| XMG U506 (Clevo P751DM-G)

I would love to play street fighter 5 on this thing (PF1000U projector). And looks really cool for movie night.

PF1000U projector looks amazingly compact I would love to try one of these on my large cathedral walls.

short throw projectors might just be the key to getting panties to drop at the LAN parties! 

It looks like a pretty good projector 

This thing looks like it would be awesome to show up to a gathering and be able to play videogames and/or watch movies with others easily!

Looks amazing. The size is perfect that finding a spot to place it wouldn't be hard. The only difficult issue would be finding an empty wall in my room to work properly.

This looks pretty sweet! A bit out of my budget right now but I'd love to have one of these one day! 

That's a really nice compact projector! That will do very nicely in my living room ! :D

CPU: i7 5930k @ 4.5 GHz ~  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X99 ~ GFX: Inno3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 X3 ~ RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) 3000MHz

SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 PSU: Corsair HX1200i ~ CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX Screen: Samsung 32" S32D850T ** ~ Storage: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 24TB NAS 

** waiting for a good 40ish inch G-sync screen

Very cool projector - as someone who rents a small apartment, wall mounting a TV is not an option, but this little gem could cover my entire wall with ease.

Superb for some Super Smash Bros. local multiplayer.