Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That was the most awesome video xD, could have been a holy sh*t episode. Though i thought this was way cooler!

You know what will be a chick magnet?

A 100" projector in my BASEMENT!!!

Inviting girls over will be so much easier now. I can just ask them 'Hey wanna come over and check out my 100" hardward? its FULL HD...... I'm gonna get laid so much.

Muahahahhahahahhahhaha

God I'm so lame

This looks so cool! Amazing you can get such a big high quality picture from so close to the wall!

I love how it's so compact yet is still able to project such a large image, with me going to events and visiting friends all around the UK this little thing would be great for multiplayer games and movies :3

Imaging playing DEFCON on this! Could think of a few different ideas for this beauty.

I think it is a great product that will revolutionise gaming it  brilliantly matches with steam's big picture mode to play all of your favourite games on a big screen in amazing quality and it would completely change the way i experience games.

Looks great for a confined spaces like mine, would be awesome to watch the Aussie rules footy on.

I think this is a great projector and would be perfect for my mother who is living overseas and wants to watch her tv shows without buying something bulky and hard to carry.

this looks awesome. i could really use this in the office for games.. *kuch kuch* i mean charts and diagrams and presentations and stuff.

would love to use this to game everywhere with my friends. loved the video

the first time i saw the video on LinusTechTips YT Channel i was so shocked by it. 

Its like watching a short movie of someone playing video game.

and the fact that linus doing a giveaway of this projector i feel like i wont miss this chance.!!!!

Awesome Work as always by LTT. subscribed for years now and never disappoints me

This would be perfect for small to medium Lanparty's

|| 5820K @ 4.7GHZ - R15: 1362 || GTX 770 || 16GB LPX || MSI X99A Krait || 128GB 850 PRO || RAID 0 4x128GB SSD || NH D15 || NZXT H440 || 

WHOA 200 Inches of screen real-estate, that is absolutely mental. that would be amazing for a home movie/gaming setup. would love to have one of these.

Loving the new black-grey finish and industrial design ! Funny though that I just restarted playing games after college :) Great product LG ! Looking forward to a full review LTT Team ! 

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

One projector that catch all my interest, I wanna do the same project with that to have a portable gaming pc with a big "monitor".