LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Can't remember how many times I've been asked if I could bring a projector.

I've seen a review by Techmoan of an LG short throw projector. Looks like it's quite a handy device.

Greetings to the guy from Vlissingen above me - been there before!

Hello ltt team! 

I think it's a great thing to have if you need to presentate someting or you need to show someting to a lot of people at the same time. I can see myself using it when I have lan with my friends and I need to show a stragegy plan etc. ?

This projector is awesome. Its crazy to think how they've been able to shrink them down so far, especially considering the HID mercury vapor lamps and power supplies they used to have to fit in them!

Would be perfect for small studios where you don't have space for setting normal projector. Also being that portable it wouldn't be too bad to bring it over to friends. Interesting

It looks one of the best projectors in the market, really cool!

This projector looks great to watch Simpsons or Futurama on, 200" screen playing Simpsons or Futurama would be perfect.

I want it for... well its free right?

I'm quite impressed. Looks like good value for the money.

I had my eyes on this projector for a long time. and than i looked at the price and cried 

I think its rly cool i would have so good time with this :D i would call some friends and play something awesome :D

Cool to see projectors integrate multimedia features such as Bluetooth for sound systems. They are starting to move away from something only suited for business or school use, to something that is more friendly for the average user...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I've always wanted a 100 inch display. I don't know why, but I want one. This seems sweet.

This projector has 2 USB ports and a lan cable did is absolutely amazing, wow

Kappa

Have a good day 🙂 :linusKappa: 

Well It has interesting design, the lamp being on its back gives a short throw projector a huge advantage. Gaming on this would be awesome. 

Looks like a cool little thing to bring along on a trip up to a friends chalet without worrying about too much extra stuff.

Looks like an awesome projector - produces a high quality image with small space footprint? SIGN ME UP. Great for small home theatres.

Btw LTT the short was well directed! I don't mind seeing more of such sponsored promotions if they look as amazing as this one.

At 1st I though it is just another marketing commercial for a product that has nothing special or just a gimmick. I'm glad that I was wrong. The projector was awesome and solve most of the problems with a regular projector (being a daily user of a LCD projector surely  I know the struggle). But  of course it was not perfect at  least it is almost perfect. I love the idea. well done LG

I love the possibilitys that you get with this projector. I would love to place it in my private Batcave :D

This looks so cool. Gaming on a massive screen has always been a dream of mine and short throw projectors answer my prayers. Hopefully I can afford on of these oneday and have an awesome setup! 

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

With this puppy movie watching would be soooooo cooler! It's small portable... Love it!

Looks Epic.

I love Projector Gameing and watching TV.

Maybe I have Some luck. ^^

Wow - LEDs have come pretty far. Huge advantage over other projectors that need to be orientated, mounted on the ceeling and force aweful cable management... A small box like this is connected within seconds and stored in a safe place when not needed. I believe this is the future.

Very cool and small thing, i like size of this projector, another projectors on the market are to big and heavy.

Being able to put the projector so close to the wall is amazing!

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It's a projector that is small and attractive as well it has good quality on the image output.