Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

for the size and quality, i cant think of anything better. Also the ultra short throw is awesome for small rooms. All in all its seems sick!

very cool were was this when halo 2 came out it would have made split screen lan partys so much better. well its a cool concept i dont know if its practical for that price you could buy like 2 really nice monitors or a decently large tv that would still be usable with out blacking out your windows. if i get it for free thought.. oh god!!! id be playing games on the sides of building in the middle of town!!! or make my own out door movie theater! 

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be a great projector to play games with friends on

I thinks this projector is awesome, and with that small form factor it becomes portable so we can have an amazing gaming experience where ever we go.

Looks like a fantastic projector! I've stuck with some crappy off-brand for years and have been looking for a nice new one. 

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair M65 RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

HTPC: Intel G3258 (OC 4.6GHz, 1.33v; Temp idle=45, load=82) | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Asus Z97M-Plus | Custom Built into cabinet | HyperX Fury Black 8GB | Seasonic X-400 Fanless | Samsung PM851 128GB | Windows 10 Pro | Sharp Aquos TV

I've never owned a projector but ever since I was a kid I have dreamed of gaming on one. This looks bad ass. Good luck to everyone!

Hey, this would be super cool to use in my room to free up some space on my desk. Did it get uncomfortably warm after extended use?

Good luck ya'll

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That looked wicked! The design of it is amazing... I think that this kind of projectors will rule the market in the next years. Thank to LMG and LG for the awesome giveaway

I could totally use one of these. I have a small room and huge walls. This would be awesome for entertainment and gaming. Mr Robot Season 2 is just around the corner :D

This looks really awesome. What a sweet looking projector would love this to project on to my wall so i can lay down and play games.

Man that thing is impressive. Just imagine taking that thing with you and go watch a movie somewhere with the cinema feeling or just watch the Euro 2016 with it. Who wouldn't love to get this thing?

This projector would be really nice for a stealthy setup. You can hide the projector behind something not really tall, and when someone walks into your room and asks "Where is your TV", you say "I aint got one, but i got this" and bam 100" picture! :)

My thoughts on the projector are as follows.

It looks like a very good piece of tech, especially that you can have it so short away which fixes one of the main issues that are inherent with pretty much all projectors and the small form factor is wonderful.

An awesome feature of this projector is that it is both a projector and a smart TV
with its key feature being an ultra-short throw,the best part about that and the reason I would love one instead of a regular projector is that it eliminates the need to run cables any farther than you would with a regular TV.

I would love to have this projector to play games and watch movies in the comfort of my room without having to worry about massive cable management and people walking in between the projector and the wall that it is projecting onto.

Thanks LG for giving Linus these projectors and thanks Linus for giving them away.

love you both.

This thing looks pretty cool. I like the visual design, the tech behind it, and as someone living in cramped space, this would be way cooler than a standard gaming monitor in terms of both space and time for setup.

I will do the twitter thing in a moment, assuming it's required for entry.

Certainly an interesting projector, Allthough I lack the perfect walls for that I could still imagine using it with something that is actually meant to be projected on