LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector looks really awesome and would love to watch Linus Tech Tips videos on it. 

That is such a cool projector, and is an amazing feat of technology. I see so many uses for education with this. And it would be great for finally being able to have a sizeable screen when playing with 3 other friends (splitscreen) on console. Also, that video was epic.

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I've been dreaming of getting a projector for a long time now.  This model looks incredible but makes me wonder if its also possible to mount on the ceiling.  Since the loto max asnt been good to me ill be crossing my fingers ltt will bring me better luck.  ?

This would be good in school or at a party like a LAN party or any other game and party.

HEY!, though being at 16th page lowers down my chances, but still, Hey! (18th pg now)

I didn't even know something like this existed, let alone could exist!

This is the amazinggggggggggg. Can i be in giweaway

Looks like an awesome portable projector. Could be useful for games when on the go and dont wanna bring or use a tv/monitor

Super sweet looking projector / backpack setup! Ive got to get something like this put togeather for gaming on the road, there is always a white wall in motels! How sweet would this be!! 

Now that's one incredible projector. I've actually been considering getting one, I'd love to have stats of my servers on the wall through a projector like this one.

This trully opens up new possibilities, on the go gaming especially. Cant stress enough how cool of a device that little box of wonders is.

Nice looking projector I am impress how well it works. 

:: Processor                                        :: Memory                                  :: Graphics adapter                                                                   :: Display                                                                                           :: Harddisk                                          :: Operating System
Intel Core I5-3450 3.10 GHz           RAM 8 Gb                                    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - 4096 MB, GDDR5              29' inch 21:9, 2560x1080 pixel, IPS LED, UltraWide              230 GB SSD + 2x500 GB 5000 rpm     Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Im currently using an 15$ sh*t projector from China so it would be nice to maybe have an  bigger picture than 45cm.?

Rasberry pi3 + Retropie + LG PF1000U = <3

Would be great to play gta and bo3 on my wall instead of my small 20" tv, Not to mention games like Worms, Brawlhalla and other games along those lines.

Not to mention it looks sick as hell.

Best of luck to everyone who enters,

flippin dope projector mangs. but can it run with 60fps games tho

Who needs a drive-in theatre?

With one of these you can be  a drive-up theatre.

This thing is amazing! i would love to have on to put in my basement. i have been wondering how long it would take for something like this to come out.

Pretty looking projector. Small and compact. Goes great in my bathroom and also any room ?