LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think its pretty good for my laptop

That projector could actually fit on my table and project nice screen to play on. Nice for small rooms. 

Excellent! I was just thinking about upgrading my room with a 100" projection screen doubling as a window blind and a ceiling mounted projector. The short-throw would be ideal, since I have like 1.5 meters of space between my ceiling lamp and window. Do want.

This would be super cool for my room, i could sit in my bed and just watch tv xD

Not only I would use it to play games with, I would watch movies with that, like being in the cinema, wow, LG is cool.

I really like the idea of having one of these to replace my main TV.

It gets around most of the wiring issues that you have will a conventional projector (mounting etc), but does not compromise image quality.

Color contrast at the end of video seems really bad, even at 60''. Is this just weird lighting/editing effect or is this how it looks for real?

Would love to get a better review to know if it's actually good compared to other projectos, because other than the contrast, I might consider buying it.

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Man, is that a cool thing for a mobile setup, would love to have it?

I think that this is such an innovative idea, and LG are really on to something here. I currently live in a rental, so a portable projector gets the thumbs up from me.

AussieGam3r

P.S. I loved the Project Backpack idea. It's given me inspiration for a cheap project...

That thing looks so cool, I need one of those.

LG never ceases to amaze me. Good work LG, this projector is awesome!

Nice piece! Would use it to project picsand movies at parties i organise.

what is the price of the projector? if I dont win it I will shure buy it and go play in town with my friends :)

I think for it's size it looks phenomenal, I was planning on getting a ultra thin tv to mount to a loft ceiling, this might be the better option. I'd love to see a more in depth review of it but from what I saw I love it. 

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Great Job LG! With these you'll never need those pricey projector ceiling mounts. Just lay it on the floor and let the magic happen! I've always dreamed of having a theater-like gaming experience. Woooah

When we talk about projectors,  for sure bigger is better , gimme that 200'

This is definitely man-cave material :3

I have a bare wall in my office that would look much better with 100 inches of videogames on it. 

Always thought about getting a projector for gaming and movie-nights, but my room's too small to have a regular projector far enough that it would project a big enough picture. But with this Short Throw Projector from LG, I could finally fulfill my dream, and it would ideally fit into my setup! :P