LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be a convenient way to watch certain... films on the go ;)

Looks so cool. 200" image wow it's unbelievable.

This projector could fill half my room just with standard spacing but at 200' that probably 90% of my room.

I want this because why wouldn't I, my room has perhaps the best layout and setup to take full advantage of this beauty. Movies, gaming, (unmentionables) all would be so much more enjoyable on this projector than my cheapskate monitor. 

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think a projector that small would be amazing for a small rooms home such as the one I live in! I think I would actually start watching movies again if I had one!!

The projector looks awesome and I would enjoy using one!

The PF1000U Projector is so awesome! I think its really cool how the projection can be so detailed and wide from such a close range. 

Sounds awesome, would be perfect for the planetariumish project I'm working on that's only being held back by me not having $1000 to spend on a good projector.

Probably going to be the next projector I buy. Currently on a Viewsonic Pro8100 which is a huge LCD projector that looks like a massive bug on the ceiling.

Short throw will be excellent for easy and clean placement, LED bulb for long life and low maintenance, keystone correction is a nice bonus and it looks very sleek to boot.

Honestly, looks awesome. Though, can it be ceiling mounted? 

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

I think its a cool little device that would be good for home theaters. 

Cool Video! Impressed by the results at that small distance 

Pretty neat thing there :) But nothing beats LG OLED. 

It would be amazing to watch movies with the family both indoors and outdoors on the side of our house with this beast of a projector. 

It's design is amazing I would like it in the middle of my room with by beast pc that I had built by my self. 

This projector seems so light weight and easy to use. I always have to use an existing TV or projector when I go over to other places with some steam games on the laptop. But with this I could have an easy to set up party kit. All I would need is a power outlet and a blank wall. Shouldn't be that hard right. I just hope that like in the video it could stand a little bumps here and there when it is being lugged around. A small projector means nothing if you cannot transport it limitlessly as shown in the short.

I hope to win good luck to everyone  and i really like how compact it is.

Would be awesome to be lucky enough to win this beauty. And I have just the wall to "light up" with this puppy. It's giving me a blank stare right now :/

De Duobus Malis Minus Est Semper Eligendum

I could make an awesome home theater setup out of this!

CPU: AMD FX 8350 GPU: Reference GTX 980ti Motherboard: Gigabyte 990fxa-Ud3 (rev. 4.0) RAM: 16GB 1600 Speed Memory Power Supply: Corsair CX600m 600 watt PSU Case: NZXT H440

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is really useful because not all rooms are able to have a ceiling mounted projector. Very cool!

Hehe, finally i can get that "film anytime, anywhere" dream with this projector. Just get a plug and a wall. Does it come with free popcorn?

Very interesting projector, first time I've seen something like this.