LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I believe this is perfect for smaller establishments. It's size and mobility are a plus as well and i believe the price point is fair.

If I would win this I'll use to discuss projects with my colleague's, here it's so hard too get work done in paper lots of paper is getting waste here.

It's amazing how far technology has come to in the last 15 years! Great job LG!

Has to be one of the best small form factor projectors on the market. From what I have seen it displays a pretty good picture, and it does it really well for being so close to the wall.

I love that it only needs to be 5 cm away from the wall always the biggest downfall of projectors for me

That is the coolest projector I have ever seen, I just moved into the basement so a projector would go great down there.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Definitely good for people with limited space that can't mount a projector on the ceiling. 

Considering the distance is so short I feel I could use this in an apartment or going to a small party. Issues that have been present to me is having a projector means its needs distance while maintaining line of sight which I have never had in apartment. This fixes that and I would love to try it out

i dont own a tv so it would be great to play games or watch movies on the white wall of my room 

:D

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

From the video it looked like it has stunning graphics and I think it is very cool to have a portable projector that can produce such great quality out of a little box.

It looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. I've been wanting to try out a projector. But currently looking into one of those 4k freesync monitors of LG's if someone would like to chime in

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Found you guys recently on YouTube and have loved all of your content. This projector looks amazing and could do great things for anyone who wins. imagine the gaming meets one could have or movie nights for local youth organizations. 

Keep up the good work and I look forward to your future vids.

Well, at the beginning of the video I thought linus either looked like he was from the division, or he was a terrorist. But I was pleasantly surprised to see him pop out that neat little projector and play some games. It really interested me hoe it can show such a massive display so close. I would really love this for my room, and have a wall that beckons to have video games projected onto it. Plus I'd live to show my friends. Keep up the work linus 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Off to uni in a couple of months and this would be great for watching movies or gaming in dorms, or thanks to the short-throw optics, potentially anywhere 

This projector is really excellent not just for entertainment, but for education platform too. Imagine creating a DIY kind of smartboards, allowing full interaction with students and lecturers, instead of just blankly looking at projector screen. RealSense camera / XB1 Kinect + clean whiteboard + this = Perfect, possibly cheaper smart board.

What an innovative way to play games...

We can fix like two projectors side to side to get a wider view lol

Projectors have come a long way I remember when my school still used OHP projectors

I have a wall that currently has no images being projected onto it. I would like that to change.

Me and about 20 others typically rent out office spaces for a night to LAN through the night with good internet (I live in Australia, its hard to come by!) and it would be awesome to be able to have a huge display for people to play games co-op or even just to watch movies. Most of the spaces aren't too dissimilar to the building in the promotional video making this a perfect candidate :D 

This is the projector of my dreams...

Name Turing/Enigma CPU AMD FX-8370 Motherboard GA-990FXA-UD5 RAM 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury 1866MT/s GPU Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB Case NZTX H2 Silent
Storage Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB + WD Red 3TB PSU Seasonic S12II 620W Display Sony KVL46W300A 46 LCD TV Cooling Hyper 212 EVO (Painted Black)
Headphones Audio-technica ATH-M40x + Aftershokz Bluez 2S Laptop Thinkpad E430 (BlackBird) Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2 16GB + Mi Band Other 3xRaspberry Pi B

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I do projector mapping for theatres and private events and this would be the coolest addition to my gear 

The projector looks quite cool and I was eyeing it when it was announced as I don't actually have anywhere I can put or mount a normal projector.