LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Coolest looking Projector I have ever seen. Possibly the future of theater systems. Now if I want to game out on the lawn or a movie on the lawn I can chuck this in a backpack and have it be small and portable enough to use. i also like how it has the Mirror Facing backwards where it goes to the mirror then the wall. Very cool! Would be amazing thing to have!

Actually I'm building a Home Cinema. I have not a lot of spce, so this projector with a soundbar will work perfectly. I'm a apprentice as a photographer. With this projector I could show my photos everywhere. For me as a apprentice, its impossible to buy this projector, because its to expensive... 

This is cool. I would definatley used it in my gaming setup. But i would also brought it with me to freinds, for gaming nights. 

This plus gesture control. :E Nnnfff!

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I love the idea of having a projector which can be used even in the smallest spaces! It would be great for my dorm room

this would go nicely with my new house

Looks like a damn fine projector - we are building a home theater setup and stuck between deciding on a long or short throw projector. This looks as awesome as we will need it to be!

What an awesome Projector. Looks almost like the giant projector you showed at ces. 

This projector looks amazing, first time I'm actually impressed by the projector :). Good job to the LG and big thumbs up on the "short" to LMG!

I live in a dorm room and would love to have a projector in my room. This one is brilliant because it doesn't need to be mounted anywhere. And it's a good thing that it's portable, because then I could take it with me to other rooms

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

This is one of the most high-quality and innovative projectors i have ener seen good job LG

Looks like it would be a good TV replacement for my old rear projection TV

I love the modern design which goes very well with the slightly industrial looking vents. The Image quality and optics are mind-blowing due the fact that its still crispy a couple of feet away from the wall. The fact that the projector can produce a very decent 200" projection still blows my mind and is ideal for projecting a high quality media without a big projector several meters away from the surface. This would be great for my studio/office and would also be great for taking it to friends houses and watching videos. Good luck everyone! :D

glad to finally see the "short throw" style of projectors come in to the consumer market. this one looks pretty bad ass.

Would be great to have this, my current one cant do more then 60-70" 2 1/2 meters away from the wall and my screen is 110" with black borders, kinda ruins it when you cant fill out a screen with black borders.

That would look amazing in my backyard at night!

I really liked the short you made. 

It's so cool.  Way better than having to mount it to the ceiling behind or above you.  

Would love to just make my wall a screen.  

Wow this really is a interesting piece of tech. I've always been looking for a projector with short range, as I often do movie nights for fundraising, but keeping the projector at a distance has always been a problem. This would be awesome to use.

And I'm from South Africa, these awesome comps never seem to include South Africa.

Big Thumbs Up for LTT !!!

I have the perfect wall in my living room for this. 

I have always wanted a short throw projector like this before. I think it would be so much fun to basically do what Linus did in the short and take gaming *almost* anywhere.

I always loved the idea of me playing on a gigantic screen of a cinema and this projector can easily make this happen ahahah

Looks like PPP (powerful portable projector) from LG. 

I never had a projector in my whole life. Please GOD give this to me....

it's looks cool and compact. i think i will turn my bedroom into a home theater with this projector