LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks like an awesome piece of kit. Good luck everyone! ??

this devices is dream of every gamer, 200" when playing game @_@

Imagine the future household having a wall where they can keep track of mutiple things such as e-mails and messages and it can double as a tv to

Amazing looking little thing. Makes me wonder if one could use one of this as living rooms only screen instead of normal tv.

I travel a lot in remote places in my country to help unfortunate children learn. The PF1000U projector with its compact design is the best gadget that I need to help with my audio-visual presentation.

Thanks setting up this giveaway. I hope to use a PF1000U projector soon.

Jeez this is cool, seems like brightness, as with all projectors is the limiting factor here also. Other than that it seems nice for living room projection.

The projector looks like an amazing solution for portability for things such as LAN parties where its not the easiest thing to lug around a 24" monitor, and with something small and that can fit in a backpack it would be a great solution, and also the fact that i can crush my friends at MarioKart on a 200" screen is pretty cool too.

That projector looks amazing! I'd definitely use it to make a home cinema in my bedroom ?

I have seen a lot of close-range projectors for more money. Combine that thing with a touchjet wave or similar and it would be perfect for spontaneous presenting and basically almost everything else.

So, my thoughts? Amazing!

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector astounds me Because I use a projector that is 10 feet away that only gets like 75 or 80 inches and I can hear it ? its crazy that I used to have the top of the line but now there stuff like this. I personally would put it in my workspace I'm the new work space I'm moving into I'm about a week for help visualizing my projects and using it for entertainment as well. Good luck to all! And keep it up lmg

Really innovative. This makes having a Projector lot more simple. true example of portable projector is here .I really like the idea of short distance Projection and its Shape and dimensions. great job LG.

Omg finaly, my dad was looking for a light projector for ages. This would be a perfect bday gift.

Imagine if you would, the absolute hilarity that could possibly ensue if a projector happened to be hidden outside of a bar at closing time.

A projector that could possibly be playing a loop of video consisting of the same backdrop it is projecting onto......except slightly edited.

Edited how you might wonder? I don't know.......aliens sneaking down the sidewalk, raptors, gremlins......

Not that I would do that. 

I promise.

Im sure this will fit my little tiny room in singapore. Will be awesome if i get my hands on it. 

I think the projector's distance to size ratio is a amazing making it really conveniente

id love to have one of these to put my alienware alpha on so i can play games in full 1080P on the side of my house at night with my friends 

Looks like a perfect solution to play games on the wall without the need for a big room!

A projector like this would be perfect for my small home theater. The room is way too small to get a big picture with an ordinary projector... 

• Looks much better than my current lenovo yoga 2 pro. Great job LG. Would like to win one.Waiting.....

my neigborth house is empy and they got some huge white wall that it screaming for this type of use

I literally kept an empty wall in my room just for something like this. #lg #netflixandchill

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-