LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

We have always loved doing movie night at our house but setting up the projector so far away made it a pain!  This projector is awesome and we would be able to keep it close to the screen so we wouldn't need a tripod set behind our viewers!

god dammit, Imagine playing street fighter or just chillin + watching some tournament event. lit af man

I am curious to see how it would look on a wall at mid-day time and how it would feel with a pair of high caliber speakers.

I think that I could FINALLY make proper use of my garage to annoy the neighbours until late at night!

Just kidding, they're actually really nice people. I'd still use on my garage though

This product really has so much usability you can really have it setup to work in so many different places and all of them would be as awesome. 

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

this projector would be so sweet to have in my room. love the video!

its pretty amazing that we could get such a big image from such a short distance.

it will be awesome to have and use.

The projector looks fully sick mate (I'm a Aussie) it would be cool to take to a friends house instead of a TV or Monitor and I'm starting to build a theatre room so this would be very helpful 

HEY MATE!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would literally complete my room!!!

2 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good LucL

I can watch 100+ inch TV with this projector just a fraction of a price, instead of buying a gigantic TV that cost thousands of dollars which I can't afford it. :(

If I win this, I'll eat my left leg. 

3 hours ago, FirstArmada said:

Wow what a coincidence was thinking about making my basement into a home theater but didn't want to mount one to the ceiling, this looks like the perfect candidate for a projector built in smart apps and up to 100" don't mind if i do!

Lmao you live in a basement

Would be fun to add to my LAN party gear. Imagine going to an empty space and easily projecting a huge display onto the wall, then have an easy pack up after a long night.

My native language is C++

I would love to have one for my new house :D Perfect tech for an empty room.

great for small rooms... just have the projector close to the wall and see a picture that covers the whole wall :D... need to play witcher 3 or doom on this :D

I thought this was a really cool idea, you don't find many good quality projectors that are that small and don't have to be a mile away to work!!

It reminds me of the projectors my middle school used, just a lot smaller

Honestly, my first thought was I was kind of blown away...small form factor, big options, impressive...but then the next thought...how does it behave in higher lighting situations? I mean, unless you're just gonna use this at night, in a basement, or buy blackout curtains, does that what is take to view decently? 

This would be the perfect addition to my xtreme budget gaming/editing PC youtube video. the projector is small enough to build into a pc case and can connect directly to the internal headers with a few modifications to the motherboard. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 2.32.10 PM.png

:o I actually always wanted a mirrored projector, this one seems to be the one that delivers the needed options plus all the cool little extras you dont think about. 

Looks epic, could totally use one of these for lan party's with friends xD

~ Main Rig ~

- Ryzen 9 3950X 16 Core 32 Threads - EVGA 3090 KINGPIN HYBRID - 32GB DDR4 3600mhz - 

- 6TB SSD Array + 2TB MP600 NVME Gen4 Boot - 

- Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER - Lian li O11 Dynamic XL - NZXT Kraken X73 + 16 Noctua NF-A12x25 Fans - 

~ Accessories ~

- Logitech G915 + G903 - LG C9 OLED PG279Q 27'' [1440p 165hz G-Sync] +  PG27AQ27'' [4k 60hz G-Sync] -
2x 1440p Portrait 25'' Dell - DT 990 Pro Headphones -

~ Servers ~

- 100TB NAS + Server's w/ 6700k - 32 + 64GB Ram - NVME Boot - Gigabit Unlimited Fiber -

Brilliant projector. But pricey. Would look good in a media room

I really always liked builds having a projector, it adds a certain feel to the whole thing.
I'd be happy if I could get my hands on one of these, since I also have limited space (but a whole wall), and the low distance needed for a good size projection sounds perfect to me.

i bought a project off ebay that claimed to be 1080p... it came in at 240p.  would be cool to have a badass projector like that!