LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

cool projector, does it run on battery?

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Gotta say that would be good for gaming...

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think my wal doesn't even support 200 inches xD

I want this for my ceiling, watching ISS live stream to sleep is my dream. daddy linus make it happen :)

I want one. Just wish the tech was cheaper!

Looks like an incredibly solid projector, and definitely one I'd love to use for gaming!

i've never seen a projector like that.. cool design and model.. want to have one xD

looks gr8, i r8 8 out of 8 m8, no db8

Impressive projector! Would be perfect for my couch gaming setup as i have a small TV and little space.

I have an existing cheap low resolution projector but was looking to upgrade to a better one, and this LG one would suit me well as it has short throw projection and doesn't need to be mounted onto the ceiling and look great to be playing old video consoles games with it. :D 

This would look so cool for like a man cave or a movie room to just sit back a watch the big screen. I won't have to go to the movies anymore just need this lol.

Really like the size, and short projection distance. Had a projector a long time ago i used for gaming on my 360, never did replace it. This could be its replacement, minus the xbox 360. 

I would love to travel with this thing playing games and watching movies!

That thing sure would make my mancave complete!, hard to believe you can get a 60 inch image with it being 4 inches away from a wall, kudos to LG for always being on the edge :) 

We have a cheap chinese projector at home, use it every now and then but would probably be my main display if I got one of these bad boys. 

This would be crazy sick to use for movie nights and watchin twitch with the bros

I remember watching the review of this, Its very cool.ı don't quite understand the technology behind it but it is something else, i give you that. If i got this i can finally have the entertainment setup on living room that i want. Thank you Ltt and Lg .

i cant even think of al the possibilities that this awasome projector brings with it, i would build in in to my desk so at first sight you wouldn't even see it. and when friends come over to watch a movie or play video games and they say where's your tv?? my reaction would be: HUH, what do you mean tv and turn the freaking beast on!?! that would be amazing

Awesome you can project on such a huge area without using to much space

My PC: CPUAMD FX-8150 | Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i  Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 1333Mhz | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB SSD | WD caviar black 1 TB HDD | WD caviar Green 500 GB HDD | WD caviar Green 3 TB HDD | Video Card: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocker w/ACX cooling | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Power Supply: Corsair RM750 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder

Just thinking about all the girls i would get with this. xD

I have never seen such projector design before but it looks really cool. I can't believe you guys give them away! This would be really cool to use as a gaming/movie watching setup at home and I could easily use it  for an epic barbeque with a Movie on the wall or a business presentation.

This projector looks really sick and seams very practical.