LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think that the PF1000U is the perfect solution to people that do not have access to a big room to watch, to a case, that not everybody can game at home with a projector, and if they design something like a backpack just like Linus did in the video, this could be the ultimate portable station. Good luck to all the participants.

Project "Transcend": i7 7700k-R9 380 4GB by MSi, Z170-HD3P

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $453 ($123 with sales)
  • Games owned: 76
  • Games not played: 40 (53%)
  • Hours on record: 667.0h

Really interesting Product. Thanks to LED light the Power Consumption is awesome. Really want to try this out.

This looks pretty cool. I'd love to set it up and watch movies with it outside when it's nice out. Plus, my monitor is a shitter dog anyways so I could always just use this instead of my regular monitor.

Seems like it would be great for small apartments! I wonder what the hertz are.

This would be a perfect fit for a close up projector needed at church for back of stage. Nice one LG

I think it's really cool, never had a projector before and never had anything bigger than a 32 inch tv so 100-200 inches would be absolutely amazing!

I've been in the market for a good projector for like a year but can't seem to muster up the money. This looks amazing. No need to have the projector in a big room to get a big image.

Truly impressed by the fact you can put it only 4 inches away from the wall to get a nice BIG image.

Bluetooth is a bonus.

Looks like a super awesome projector. Would love to finally have something to do with the blank wall to the right of me.

It looks like something you need when traveling with your friends, imagine waiting for train while play some co-op game or going to the park at night, place a white blanket on the tree and watch a terror movie

This looks epic!!!!!! It would be amazing since hat I have a huge house and nothing on my walls yet =) plz give me one THANKS!!!!

I've been planning a little project(or) and this little baby would be perfect. I should definitely be given points for using the same bad pun as Linus right?

that is one cool looking projector and i like the fact you don't need to have it at other side of the room to get a big picture

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That's one peripheral that i always wanted to buy but couldn't afford it.anyway super awsome refracting technology.LG makes top notch IPS and OLED panels so i know they "got their video game on" ?

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is simply amazing. I believe there's really no other one that is this good, not only because its very nice picture, also because it's so portable and it´s so easy that you don´t have to go so far away from the wall. Thank you for the really nice and informative video and it was relly fun to watch ;D. 

man, this screen size would easly compensate for my poor eyesight. probably would increase my KD in battlefield (compared to current 46" sharp tv that is 7 years old);)

Why didnt anyone think of this before LG?

definitely a great idea and product!

good job LG

Beamer are not so great for gaming (at least the beamers I have seen.) This new beamer from LG will put something different in the mix. And I wanna check that out non the less.

Would be killer for mini community gaming events. One of those, a LAN box, a few controllers, golden! Much easier than dragging a big screen around, and much much better than dragging a small screen around :3

Finally the solution to wanting every room to be a home cinema, but not wanting to buy loads of TV screens.

Also all future party's will be like: "Hey let's meet at that random white wall, don't forget the controller!"

Or Standing in the kitchen needing a recipe, Just project it on to the wall!

Want to show a funny(Cat?) video to your Friends, Just project it on to the wall!

Want to settle a tech discussion with a Tech Tip Video, Just project it on to the wall!

Limitless possibilities.