LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Really gorgeous, clean design. I love how compact the projector is and this would be the perfect addition to a small room with a blank wall.

I love the idea of an ultra short throw projector. Not only does it make everything so much more portable, it makes replacing your TV with a projector a much more reasonable option as you no longer have to have an extremely long room to get a picture as large as you want. Not to mention how portable it is, making it ideal for things like outdoor movie watching or gaming. I would love to try out a product like this and I really hope I get the chance to by winning this giveaway. Best of luck though to everyone entering.

random random random Ding Ding Ding projector wohoooooo 

That looks like the perfect projector for a college dorm to me. Keep it close to the wall when you're just playing games with the guys and then pull it way back when you're having a big movie night. Could also be useful to rehearse presentations but that seems very work orientated. 

Looks cool and compact. I wonder how warm it gets....

Could you project the future with this thing? ?

Jokes aside, this is an amazing piece of tech and I would love to get my hands on one.

Looks amazing! The short throw really solves the whole "small living room" and "where to mount the projector" issue. 

Good luck to all

I think it's amazing and would make watching movies way better that a 20 inch monitor!

This is the best projector I have ever seen and I could finally use a big white wall in my home

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I've always meant to look into and purchase a short throw projector for my gaming room since it's got plenty of wall space and little room for a full sized projector and I feel like this one could really be the one for me, it's attractive case and overall portable nature are anot added bonus for a product that would be well appreciated by me.

This LG PF1000U projector is insane. If I win I will game in facade of the building where I live. :D

that projector is pretty neato, bet it costs an arm and a leg though

This would be awesome for the foot of my bed. The ladies will be so turned watching LTT together late at night on the 100" screen!

It's pretty cool! I haven't own any projectors before.

It will be sick using this when playing games as well as watching movies! 

This is amazing! Project an 50" image 4" fro the wall, nice to see LG changing things up xD New technology and LG is on top, god job LG  

I live in a small flat but I love a big screen. This thing would be so incredibly balling to have! :D

so.. i'm using an old 640x480 mercury bulb based projector i modded to hold an LED bulb. this thing would be one hell of a serious upgrade for me xD

Well I would like to have this beamer for my room because it's very high so I can't mount a beamer on the top and I don't want to have a beamer in the middle of my room. Oh and I want to troll the police as linus did in the vid ^^

What a piece! Im drooling over the RGB LED display. The PF1000U itself looks like it's from a bad SciFi flick :)  

Would surly love one of these! :D

playing rocket league would so much fun  :o

My thoughts: would be perfect if it was a bit smaller..

This projector it's an amazing piece of technology. Awful alot work done on that ultra short throw optics magic, makes it usable in any room. it has amazing color accuracy, and good resolution. It would be just amazing to have one of those because i always wanted a projector but couldn't ever aford one. 

Small, compact and looks cool as hell :D !

Only time I've been excited about projectors :P

I think this projector is really cool, becuse it fits almost everywhere, and it would be cool to play CSGO on my big wall.