LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Oh I want to paint all my walls white and throw light and colour all over them.

Watching Netflix would be bomb on this thing. i have a blank white wall that "needs" this, well wants, well, i want it. so.

HAI :D

A product that makes me interested in new tech.

Also, Netflix and Crunchyroll to the next level

Combine this with a rear projection screen and most of the problems with use in ambient light will go away, so you could build a 100 inch display for use all day. Only other things needed would be a IR repeater and a amp with speakers. I can think of a number of projects you could use this for.

I really like how you do not need to have a loud projector near you making a when you want to play games or watch a movie. It will also help with wiring since the projector will be in the front.

I have tried to find short throw projector for so long. This LG PF1000U is freaking cool. I have a room that is about 2-meter width and it's impossible to get a huge picture with a normal projector. This would be perfect for my "new" apartment.

That seems like one hell of a fun product with a lot of possible ideas.

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector is amazing , its small and looks lit fam. I would play games and watch movies on it.

Maaaaan, would be nice to have such a thing. 30k hours, laser lamp, really good black levels. I hate big projectors, espacialy if you want to install it in the living room. This thing would be the optimal partner for my atmos speaker system.

Just looks really good to turn an entire room into a gaming room and you can even have friends to play with! Wait... what are friends when you don't have any?

Its perfect for people who have jobs traveling and giving orientations but I would just mainly use it for gaming on my travels.

Would be great for home theater to watch movies together on big screen without a need of loud projector near our heads. Also would try to play few games if my pc will run any game in 1080p :)

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Holy crap this is Ballin 

I was completely blown away by this projector! I've been looking for something like this for a long time. As a twitch streamer, I have been looking for a portable solution to do some "on location" streams, and this would be amazing. Fantastic video!

Thanks again for the upload, and best of luck to everyone out there!

Seems like a pretty rad projector! More versatile than a trad, ceiling mounted one seeing as you can move it around way easier. I'd love one! :D

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Looks like nice projector. Would fit anywhere.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I guess it really doesn't matter what I type so hi

Omg! I was looking for something like this a long time now. Even If I won't I'll try to make some more money to afford it. (Although I don't think is gonna happen)

In my oppinion it's incredible that such a technique already exists and it's a really nice turn from LG that they support LTT with even 2 of these projectors!

I absolutely just love this projector would be great to use for gaming and a tv replacement 

It's actually insane that this projector only needs such a short distance to project a large image
This would be amazing to have in my college dorm room

Reminds me of some kind of Explosive! I would love to be able to win one of these, Thanks for the opportunity LG and LMG.

/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\

01010011 01000101 01001110 01000100 00100000 01001000 01000101 01001100 01010000 00101100 00100000 01010000 01000101 01001110 01000111 01010101 01001001 01001110 01010011 00100000 01000101 01010011 01000011 01000001 01010000 01000101 01000100