LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Does it support 3D?  It says it does...  but which ones team Red team Green?  Is it just supported or is the refresh rate 120 Hz?  It doesn't really say.

Long time lurker figured I'd enter. The projector sounds awesome not only for movies and tv but also for some nice couch game this would be really nice since I've been looking for one. Was wondering what resolution this runs, but I'm about to look at the specs soon. 

Would be great to have such small and compact projector in the bedroom!

Definitely fit for my purpose of mobile mini itx build with that as the screen hmm wonder what games would be best, maybe something like full scale elite dangerous or star citizen.

This projector seems amazing. Me and my friends could use one for our gaming "crib" as another screen! 

Great specs for this projector. I also like this type of projectors because you don't have to hang it from the ceiling 2 meters from the wall, it's small, and doesn't need to much space.

It seems like a pretty light weight projector and seems very easy to use. It's a bit oddly shaped in my opinion and it would be awesome to use for midnight gaming sessions or as diy movie theater. 

very different projector. something i can use in my room then bring to bros backyard n have a all out tourney of some serious games. very versital

I think one of best projectors in the market for this day.

Reminds me of the guys that were playing "Trailer Park Boys" onto a water tower, boy would they have fun with this, so that's one special use for this. lol

OK!
Let me start with the video. It shows the effort you have put in it. It was really nice one.
About the projector, after I saw Sony's laser projector I was looking for a solution for small places like mine. And this projector might be IT.
I don't expect to win it, but thanks to Linus I might as well buy it.

Good luck to all who enter

That projector looks very good because it can be almost next to the wall. This would be so amazing for my room!

InB4 movies with this <33

now thats a perfect monitor for any lan where you want to show of your games

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Man I started studying last fall but my only TV is an old 22" Samsung which is way too small D: 

This would be perfect since my livingroom/bedroom is not vide enough for any other projectors!

Big screen gamin would be nice! 

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

Time to clear the garage and start preparing for this!! *finger crossed*

Nice, finally something that will replace the TV to play console

It seems amazing! It fits pretty much anywhere AND has bluetooth audio? This thing is a BEAST!

This would be really awesome for my room... watching movies and playing video games!

This would be awesome to have when I want to see a movie with friends :)

This is perfect for the office use. I wonder if it's possible to use mutiple devices to project along a hallway merging pictures.  Great!