LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Well this is going to be awesome in a small apartment room

Case Custom painted CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced || M/B Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P || CPU Intel Core i7 2600 || RAM Corsair XMS3 2x2GB || GPU Sapphire HD7770 GHz Edition

Looks cool and compact. Interested to know how washed out the colours become at the larger distances... especially with a partially lit area.

My Optoma HD20 is starting to fail so I need a new projector, and this was one of my options because it's not outrageous expensive and has one of the best qualities in that price range :)

So this time the luck has to point at me!! :)

PC Master Race:

3930K @ 4.8Ghz | 16GB G.Skill 2133 CL11 | Asus Rampage Extreme IV | Full Custom WaterCooling loop (CPU+RAM+MB) | 3x Gigabyte GTX980 (TriSli) --> 2x Gigabyte Titan X (SLI) | 2x Samsung SSD 850 Pro 256GB (512Gb Raid0 ) |Asus ROG Swift P278Q

200MB/s Symmetric Internet connection: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4197705212

Looking good, would sit perfectly next to my other projector that i dont have to watch movies on movies on movies

Some Say That When He Blinks You Can Hear A Noise Like A Camera Shutter

I have never seen a projector like this before. Looks really cool.

That projector is awesome! It'd be perfect for my monthly LAN parties with my friends :)

This portable stuff is so neat. I love how you can just drop it in a bag and run away with it.

This is brilliant, a home Cinema and also out door BBQ fun....Oooo I want one

This will be epic for LAN parties (and just for myself at my dorm, hehehehehe) :D

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Looks freaking awesome, would love to put it up against my wall.

Fantastic given the stunning form factor. Would be ideal for a home theater.

my rig ( fx-8370@ 4.6GHz / Nepton 240m/ msi 970 gaming / 16 Gb corsair xms / antec VP700P /  aerocool xpredator x1 white / costum rgb lights / r9 290 direct cu2 / 1 TB hhd/ sandisk 128gb ssd / adata SP900 128gb )

peripherals ( steelseries apex / sharkoon fireglider black / razer goliathus / lg25ub55 )

The image quality and brightness from this small of a projector is amazing, not to mention the ultra short throw and the value add of built in speakers. This thing is awesome. It even has ethernet and USB inputs as well, which is super useful.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

This would be awesome for parties and family get togethers for multiple purposes! Would love to own one!

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

I personally never really liked projectors because of their inconvenience and lack of image quality, but this one looks really sick and I do hope it won't be a disappointment. Thanks for the giveaway! 

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would go great for movies next to the pool on hot summer nights! Rock on Linus!

I love the idea of a small and light projector. Great for lan parties and business like environments. I would use it in a dark area in my house for a home cinema or as you had in mind, project backpack. Great idea and love the projector. 

Looks like a great projector. Full-HD and at a fair price. I wouldn't mind getting one for free tough. I just moved and i'm thinking about installing a projector in my living room.

This is awesome. I can turn my hostel room into a movie/game centre.. Thanks LG and LMG.

Would be an amazing tool for get togethers :D 

movies, games, tv shows

share good times with good friends