LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be awesome for the empty loft In my house.

Looks like a great piece of kit, also extremely surprised at the projection quality that close to the wall. 5* from me :)

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.9 | MB: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: Vengeance RGB @ 3200 | HDD: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb nVME M.2 | GPU: Powercolor 5700XT | CASE: Corsair Crystal X570 | PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower RGB 750W | CPU COOLING: Full Custom EKWB CPU Water Loop | OS: Windows 10 Pro

I think its a really good device. Dreamcast and my pc would look nice on that projector.

Damn this projector looks sick. Good luck everyone!

5 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks pretty badass, I would love to try one out!

While living on my own at university I had enough space for a nice 60 inch TV to game on, unfortunately my younger sister moved into my old bedroom at home so when I moved back I had to get rid of it (the tv not my sister) and I'm now back to a small 24 inch screen which just isn't the same. 

This product can solve all my small screen gaming issues and make my LG (Life Good) again and with such a short throw and small footprint my mum won't kill me.

I had this idea about 2 years ago and even drew plans to make a portable gaming computer in a backpack!! This would help me start to make it a reality!

I was dreaming about owning a projector since I was in highschool! that thing looks amazing! I am taking my chances! hope is everything

This projector is damn awesome! Just imagine the amazing evenings with friends playing Super Smash Bros or... whatever :D

And you can fit in indoor without needing pedestals or ceiling mounts, which is the feature that really attracts me.

This is a really cool projector, actually one of the best I have seen. The ability to project such a wide screen at such a short distance away from the wall is amazing, however, the price is a little high for most people. Would love to win one of these to take "on the go" with me to mate's house or use it in a theater room.

Wow this thing looks awesome!! Would be an great addition to my home cinema setup!

I think this projector looks AMAZING! Sleek and compact to fit any gaming set up! :D

I think this projector is really cool and perfect for a home theater system in small rooms. I also like the design and the ability to connect bluetooth speakers. Your video was also nice to watch!

easily the most functionally attractive projector i have ever seen. Before now i had zero interest in projectors, could have some good fun with this projector :>

looks great and packs good performance for a very small projector

Most swaggiest thing i have seen on the internet 

Truely amazing! would use this for movies & games every night. :^)

I have one big white wall in my room I never really knew how to decorate but with this my setup would look really awesome.

The best portable projector I've ever seen. Such a big image, from a small distance. I would really like to have one.

In September I go to the college and I will live in one small room for a few years now, and this projector would be great for gaming! Same I as Linus I would just connect my HP Pavilion 15 Gaming to the projector. Plus no need for external monitor while multitasking. 9_9

that thing looks awesome and it's speccs sound really good too.

I have been drooling over replacing an ancient rear projector dlp w ith one of these beauties.  That would be so awesome.