LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think this projector is perfect for everybody who wants to host his or her movie nights with friends everywhere.

So I would love to win this projector, because I am currently looking for sponsors to host sovial movie nights everyday for teenagers as an alternative to going out and drinking too much alcohol (which is a problem in austria, here we are allowed to drink alcohol when we turn 16). I think it would be a good alternative because its free for them, its social and they are going to see some 'must see' movies from the 90s and 20s. So good luck everyone, maybe you could tell me what you guys think about my idea :)

On July 9, 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/18/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is actually insanely cool! So many times I've had issues with standard projectors because a well sized image couldn't be obtained due to distance limitations. This would instantly erase that problem!

Cool video. So many possibilities with this love the compact size. Was never interested in projectors until I saw this.

On July 9, 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

On 10.7.2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Well... I've commented now....

6 minutes ago, Leonardost said:

Well... I've commented now...hmm gaming on a projector... Never tried it but seems great on your video Linus. I would love to try it myself. Anyways, the LG projector seems like a fine working product and I would love to own one myself. Don't have any other thoughts yet...

I think it would be perfect for someone who either regularly moves between houses or rooms (such as myself... what a coincidence) to be able to enjoy films and games on the go! 

Portable and easy way to watch something on a big screen, haven't seen anything like this.

I think its a huge stepforward, but gaming on projector will be trully possible once there will be no issues with required light, refresh rates, resolution. Otherwise, in case of movies and work the smallfactor and close range is awesome !!

Very cool device.

I love the fact that you don't need a large distence between the wall and the projector.

Also cool video(s) which you made there guys, thumbs up!

This is impressive!  I could see myself using this device to project towards a ceiling.

I was really impressed by the tecnology, i can poject such a big screen in a tight room!!
Great product

Wow, this is awesome! I've been looking for a projector that could be placed near to the wall for a long time and this seems like the best option out there!

Holy moly this is the coolest thing ever. I saw a guy buying an 80 inch TV yesterday, and it reminded me of the days when I thought a 60 inch TV would be close to the limit of how big a TV could be. I think that upper limit is coming, soon we won't be able to fit them through doorways. Projectors like these will likely take over the home theatre system scene!

I would totally use this projector to tilt it to its side (with something under it to continue airflow) and use it to watch the evolution of my Pokémon. 

Seriously though, I am glad that short throw projecting has come such a long way and would love to win one!

I always wanted a projector. Still today, I still haven't got myself one due several reasons.

The size of this projector, oh man.

I am a movies fanatic and a very competitive gamer. My mates and I can be very noisy and when my girlfriend need to watch her favorite shows, this projector would be totally handy in the garage. We often have a movie night. This also will be very neat for a backyard-movies with friends. 50'' TV don't give the same experience imo.

I Love the idea of such a powerful projector and yet so light and mobile as well. I can see this really working well with my presentations both at work and at school and steam games at home :D, great find!

2 HDMI inputs
Bluetooth Audio out
Ultra Short throw
1080p
3D

Between my Xbox One and My Steam gaming rig I just finished building, for my basement apartment, I NEED this in my life!

Compact and it looks perfect for one of my dreams. It is to buy a projector in my room and make my own home theater. It looks pretty cool. :)

This is truly an amazing projector... wish my wallet was deep enough.