Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This takes small projector's to the next level, a lot of small projectors ive seen just fail to have good resolution, a good image quality and from what ive seen, even some still having a 4:3 aspect ratio. This looks cool, and i was astounded at the quality of the image in the video, Amazing!!

This is quite a great projector. It's quite expensive in my country, but I must admit it is worth the price. Assuming it looks like the Linus Tech Tips video, it got the best quality I've seen in a projector in a really compact size. It would be cool to take it to my school for example to project some stuff and games or to have it in my living room.

Anyways, we're so lucky that LTT got a sponsorship from a brand as good as LG

Damn i wish i could win one, i litterally have a hug wall in my game room that is empty, but i'd probably use it when i play a game in split screen with a friend

I watched a few reviews of this and it looks amazing. I love how the color pops so much even when at a far distance.

I have always wanted a projector so that I can have a huge screen to enjoy either gaming or movies. However, I don't know why, but projector seems to be all time high priced and I have never seen a good one that is cheap enough for me to afford. All the fair priced ones are usually native 480p only. Why is this? This is 2016!

Watching the video of this projector on LinusTechTips, it's just cool how small in size it is, and the native resolution is superior! 1080P according to LG's website description! Wow this is amazing.

Looks really cool. I would use it on road trips: at the end of a long day of driving, we could set it up in a hotel room or at a camp ground and watch a movie with our kids before we go to sleep.

I would love to win this projector, i have been looking for a projector for my room for gaming and movies for a while now. I came across this one, and it looked perfect for my needs as it is a ultra short throw projector.

This looks amazing! I always wanted something like this for outside. Love the idea of the "short throw", that way you don't need a lot of room. We have some LG products and have had no problems with them unlike some other brands, (Samsung) *cough* *cough*...

Portable HD gaming... I'm sure gaming laptops would become a lot faster if this was cheaper

PSU Tier List LTT Gender Survey

LTT's self-appointed memelord

Always up for a game of chess

See @STRMfrmXMN @Energycore or @Starelementpoke for PSU needs

See @deXxterlab97 for blue fetishes (if that's your thing)

See @ShadowTechXTS for cats

@Implosivetech's got you covered for all your graphic design needs

And lastly, never put a CX green series PSU in a high end build https://youtu.be/Oybz5Q-If9M?t=7