LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Very interesting and nice looking projector. Better than the mainstream design. 

In my oppinion this is a cool piece of tech! I would love to own one, especially with the little space that it needs to make such a great picture! The only thing that is a bit unfortunate is that all the ports are at the sie oft the projector. That Jeans that your home cinema setup won't look AS clean AS it coud have looked

What a sexy projector.  This gonna be nice playin and watchin without the hassle of setup.

I think it is a nice way to have a projector in you living room. Now you don't have to mount it on the ceiling which I think is very nice.

This Projector looks like an epic product and is just truly amazing how it operates. GO LG!!

Awesome video, awesome product. Would have loved to see how it performs in daylight though

Awesome video and projector, best way to watch movies anywhere

Make my room into the most epic gaming room!

I'm thinking this would be great for pop-up rocket league 4 player split screen matches! Nifty little package too.

Would be an amazing addition to my computer and home entertainment systems currently, or even bringing it outdoors and playing some games on a field with a whitescreen.

It would be so awesome to use this projector outdoors to watch some movies with my friends.

I've been trying to convince my parents to get a projector for years.

I think that the LG PF1000U projector would be a great thing to have as you can turn any wall in to your gaming screen.

Really impressive... I hope that one day I can get it in Arg...

It would be perfect for gaming and for meetings where you can bring a projector of which you can be sure that it works

Would be perfect to take with me whenever my friends and I meet somewhere, and have some fun :) :) Thank you

-Bjørn

This thing looks epic!! It would be SO cool to have one omg

15 hours ago, Alex885 said:

Imagine hiding it in shelf where TV would stand. It's empty and when you turn it on It's like boom! 100 inches on the wall! This should look so much futuristic! 

Know a guy who does this with a normal projector he has a screen hidden in the ceiling and on the wall is a increadably small tv and he has a remote on a table he pushes a button and the screen lowers and the project (which is hidden in the wall) turns on.

Looks great, loved the video too guys, weirdest tech demo ever. If I end up wining this I won't break into a warehouse to use it xD

very interesting design, could be a  good replacement for a tv