LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Technology never ceases to amaze me.  Keep rocking on LG. I'm not even sure how they do it,  but I want the magic to keep mystifying me.

Amazing work from LG and LinusTech! 

I watched a few reviews of this and it looks amazing. I love how the color pops so much even when at a far distance.

I have always wanted a projector so that I can have a huge screen to enjoy either gaming or movies. However, I don't know why, but projector seems to be all time high priced and I have never seen a good one that is cheap enough for me to afford. All the fair priced ones are usually native 480p only. Why is this? This is 2016!

Watching the video of this projector on LinusTechTips, it's just cool how small in size it is, and the native resolution is superior! 1080P according to LG's website description! Wow this is amazing.

Looks really cool. I would use it on road trips: at the end of a long day of driving, we could set it up in a hotel room or at a camp ground and watch a movie with our kids before we go to sleep.

I would love to win this projector, i have been looking for a projector for my room for gaming and movies for a while now. I came across this one, and it looked perfect for my needs as it is a ultra short throw projector.

Such cool tech short throw projectors, would love a chance to make a BA setup with one

This looks amazing! I always wanted something like this for outside. Love the idea of the "short throw", that way you don't need a lot of room. We have some LG products and have had no problems with them unlike some other brands, (Samsung) *cough* *cough*...

Oh the parties I would throw with this baby in my backpack....

Looks pretty dank for Lan parties, or impromptu movies.

This is one badass projector. I have a wall ready for one of these:)

LG continues to amaze me with their products!

Intel 7770k EKWB Fluid Gaming A240G + 360mm Rad Expansion Sabertooth Z270 G.SKILL RGB 3200MHz 16GB Founders 1080 Corsair RM 650x Corsair 570x Crystal Series Corsair SSD Crucial SSD Corsair K95 RGB Corsair Sabre RGB  Acer KG240 144hz Planar PLL2410W  LG 29UM65-P Logitech G930 A Bunch of Corsair SP120 RGB Fans

Dopest projector I've ever seen. Would love to set it up in my apartment for some epic gaming sessions with my friends and roommates. Grid anyone?! Also trying to learn to fly, this would make flight sim's way more immersive!

Looks really cool, but I don't see the point of the speakers. If they're not great, they might as well not be there.

Wow, this small thing is incredible! Having a 200"  or even a 100" screen from that distance ist just incredible. I remember fiddling with the early short distance projectors - a real nightmare! This looks like a huuuge step forward and I would really like to have one.

finally a projector for which i don't need to set up a large area where people cant walk. very nice in small(er) size rooms.

the form factor is great. the design is very nice.

Overall a great product. Would love to have one!

This seems amazing, would be amazing to set up in my grandmas garage to game with friends and watch some cool movies and LinusTechTips ;)

amazing projector for small space and compact! definitely worth it for home theater setups 

Looks really good, love the size and the quality of the projections!

A absolout party killer. I immediately saw me sitting toghether whit my bros outside in the garden wathing soccer and playing games. Would be the coolest thig to have.

Thaks LTT

greetings from Bavaria

Looks like this could fit in my room (no possibility of ceiling mounting due to attic roof) as portable/deploy as needed projector. I hope I didn't join a giveaway to late :)

This thing is incredible. 200" diagonal maximum, seriously? And light too. This is so crazy!

Good luck for others too. :P