LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks awesome. I love movies so it would be great to have a projector to organise movie nights with friends :)

This thing is absolutely insane. At 4 inches it almost seems like LG has a total disregard towards refraction. Breaking physics has never been this fun :)

This thing looks awesome!!! A portable gaming setup or a home theater will be perfect fit for this little guy.

very cool projector! would love to have one :P

It is sick, would love to have one for the room!

Its interesting. Seems like a really good product, saves space, and does alot for something so small.

I have been looking for a short throw projector and considering Epson & InFocus. I got to know this PF1000U in your youtube & found that this LG projector features amazed me.

The 30,000hrs LED lamp life & bluetooth connectivity & full HD edged over other competitiors' offers. It is also light in its class & coupled with 3D, imho, PF1000U stands out even though it is slightly more expensive.

This projector is pretty portable due to its size & weight, thus it fits my requirements as a teaching tools at work as I move from site to site to conduct safety training. It shld also serve well as a home theatre.

Cheers

This appears to be the single greatest projector i've seen but then again i only ever used and mantained two others so not an expert but it's pretty badass if i may say so.

I was looking at one of these projectors earlier and I'd love to have one hidden away somewhere.  Techmoan actually brought the unit itself to my attention.  I feel that you can hide it in plain sight in many different ways, like literally have a treasure chest or some similar container on a side table or something, open it up, and just have an instant projector.

This is an amazing technology, I could think of so many uses! If I got on I would probably use it to replace my T.V. because its so cool. 

This is Awesome!  Really hope i get the chance to win this.

I would love to use this projector to watch movies, youtube, and do all sorts of video gaming!

I feel like this projector would be awesome to take around with me...using a laptop and a couple controllers I could bring Castle Crashers with me anywhere and play it on a ridiculous screen. Or just watch movies, whichever works :) I would be honored to get one of these

The whole family thinks this would be awesome!! Thank you!!

this is awesome, would have loved to see lg rent out a movie theater and use the projector there, imagin it now, 100 ft of strait gaming. good luck everyone else hope to see a video on this topic soon again on the winner, I normally don't check my twitter and I'm new here. final thoughts, linus your great and DO MORE PC BUILDS ON YOUTUBE I just finished watching the wan show for july 15th.

-stanko is watching you....

So small thing and can make so much. I would like to have one. :)

My thoughts about this projector: Super good for small areas that are suitable for gaming or presentation. Also it would be very easy to transport about, good for friends houses or even grandparents house during the weekend.