LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The fact that you can put this thing 4" from a wall and get a crisp 60" image is amazing. especially since i have such a small room haha. 

I wonder if I could getaway with using this in my classroom.

This is one amazing gadget, looks cool, looks portable, a perfect gadget to bring your own cinema wherever you go. Hope I win !!

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

I think this projector is sick! Especially in the way it was shown in the short. It's crazy how small yet powerful it is. 

It's a great projector mostly because it's portable. I really like how compact it is.

This would be a amazing present for my son. We're repurposing a space into a game room and this projector is the perfect solution!

This projector is really cool. I would use it every day because i have the wall in front of mai desk that is white and i need a bigger monitor and this would be more than perfect.

I have been planning a home theater room for some time now and put a hold on the project when I saw first saw this projector by LG; if I recall correctly, at the time they were not yet available in the US.  I would love to get one of these, and get that project underway, what a great starting point.

this would be great for family camping and game nights. at present we have an old VGA projector, and the kids enjoy using it with the WII console, but it isn't feasible to take it on our family trips and most hotel rooms do not offer tv's with inputs..this would be a great alternative to bringing a tv or monitor along with our other entertainment gear

1: It's awesome.

2: Dude that's some Netflix N' Chill on a whole new level!

3: It's awesome.

4: I could take it virtually everywhere, as soon as I find a flat white surface.

5: Movies, Games would be such a thrill on this one for sure! Can't wait to test it out with some psycho thrillers.

6: It's awesome.

This is a really compact projector, can display pretty darn good images, would love to have fun and watch some DotA 2 games on it, LOL.

Looks pretty great, good image quality and I like the fact that it looks portable. Thanks for the giveaway LTT!

This looks really sweet, i'd love to use this as a portable display for community presentations :)

Ohh hell yes, I need this for out office :D

I've really been wanting one of these for a while.

On 10 juli 2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Awesome thing to have in a gaming room or just to watch a movie in any location! :D

This projector is awesome! I have actually been looking for a projector that is small enough to actually take around with me in a backpack. I've been contemplating working on a mini-ITX build that would include a handle (something like the Corsair Graphite 380T case) and wanted to take to places anywhere me and some friends could get together and game. Literally anywhere! The possibilities are endless! :')

By the way, the video was flippin' awesome and made me want to pursue this idea even more. <3

It looks awesome, genuinely would do anything and everything to be able to have something as awesome and amazing as this!! 

Small, and compact Would be baller to play and love it for a home theater

I work as a video professional. I usually rent projectors on site, but having something like this in my kit bag as a 'backup' or for smaller events a primary projector would be AMAZING.

Its amazing how close to the wall you can put this projector. Someone should try doing a massive digital fishtank

Brilliant, nice giveaway! Would totally like one. I like how close to the wall it can be while maintaining a proper projection size, does someone know about the image quality in daylight? Wonder if this was before or after it was decided the walls would be sprayed black :D