LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would actually be pretty brilliant. Moved a while back and ditched the TV (and the nutty cost of a tv package) since we could only get cable at the new place and didn't need to move yet another screen. Would be awesome for movie nights with friends since the 27" 1080p screen is great for gaming and Netflix with the missus but a bit small for more people in the same room. I'd love to strap a rPi to the outside of this and see just how far you can push the usability of the small package.

Looks like a great projector... would love to try one out myself... ;)

I would have loved to use this projector for rock band during our LAN camp:

For a sponsored video it was more useful than 90% of actual adverts out there (please note LG)

Would be great for anyone who just cannot afford to have a permanent home cinema setup, or who wants to throw that impromptu garden cinema. 

It looks sick, would use it as a display for my pc. gotta get that 200" display for tf2 bb

Pretty sweet, only thing that could make it better is 1440p or 4k imo.

What an amazing projector !

Didn't know that LG makes projectors. Anyways, what is cool about it is the short range that helps using it anywhere unlike the other ones which need a lot of space. The LG PF1000U Can make people consider buying projector like this one over huge expensive screens.

Man, I would love to see this at my room. Me and my friends often play FIFA, so this would be a great thing to play that kind of game in a big screen. Also, I'm gonna use it as a mini home theatre

Very cool looking small Projector. Would have so much fun with it for both movies, and gaming.

On 10/07/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Probably the coolest projector I've ever seen! I love the idea of not having to have it mounted to a ceiling but have it on the floor only a few inches away from the wall!

Looks like short throw projectors are finally viable for movies / games.

This is an incredibly cool projector. This could play a huge roll in getting an awesome man-cave setup in my basement! I really like all of the IO this projector has to offer.

Looks pretty cool. Hard to tell the image quality from the video though. You'll have to send me one so i can find out for myself ;) 

What a SWEET projector! Would go great in my super small house.

I would love this Projector for my upcoming Pc build. This Could make a great monitor replacement or addition for me and my friend to be able to play games and watch movies/tv in the largest possible "screen" size. Plus a product like this would be great, seeing that ill be able to bring it anywhere i go.

Thanks for the everything you guys do... Sam

I wish the mirror optic folded down to be more protected and portable

I have been eyeing this short throw for a while, It would be great for my soon to be new apartment !

pretty neat projector for who has small room on their house (me either :( )

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i

What a fantastic product! Would be great for many applications: projecting onto the ceiling for movie watching from bed, turning any space into an incredible home theater. The possibilities are truly endless!

Looks really great, like, really great. Wouldn't look out of place in home or office.
If I had one I'd probably replace my Samsung Smart TV with it, we've got a huge white wall in our lounge which just feels under utilised.
I love the connections, means we could still hook up our sub to the side.
When I see stuff like this it legit feels like we're living in the future (I mean like, remember how big overhead projectors were?! cmonnnn)

Very cool projector, but the price is too damn high