LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Acest proiector Lg ar merge foarte bine in living roomul meu , este mic si performant inlocuieste  cu succes televizoarele de ultima generatie de diagonala mare . Va  multumesc si scuzati ca nu am scris  in engleza.

Amazing projector

I've used quite a few projectors before but this one takes the cake in terms of coolness and practicality (no need to throw the image across the whole room, crazy luminosity, durability, etc)

I hope I win so I can watch all my movies on this.

it looks cool and very useful but cost too much for me to even consider buying and if Linus' video it showed him in complete darkness except for the projector but it didn't look bright enough for a premium enough experience to match the $1400 price tag.

I always thought projectors were kinda boring... but this is pretty dope.
Imagine watching po-... I mean... err... making PowerPoints on this thing.... so cool...  yeah....

This is pretty awesome! I would use this portably anywhere I wanted to go with a white wall and play with friends!

I'm soon going to college and this projector would be awesome to look at this instead of a 15" screen

That looks like a little nice thing to have, super cool video!

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

On 9 de julio de 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Games would look awesome!!

Been using the ViewSonic PJD7820HD for several years wondering why there was nothing better than it, guess that was because LG was still working on this. It would be awesome to swap it in it's place, and im sure my land lord would love it if i took the ceiling mount down.

First of all its size, weight and resolution (I wasn't aware that there were full HD projectors on the market, I'm sure here in Argentina it wil prove rather challenging to get my hands on one) are the key features of this product. I would love to use it, not only for games a and multimedia but for studying in groups. I am studying electronic engineering and this projector would be quite useful (definitely better than sharing a 15" screen with 5 mates).

Good Luck!

Such a cool piece of tech. Very impressive how close to the wall it sits. It would be really cool for an apartment with not a lot of space for monitors or a tv

This would be nice to use in my technology classes. The projector I use now for my ASD/ESE unit is old and heavy and only does 40 to 50. Kids would love 100+ of activity room. 

Thinking about throwing away my old LG plasma and replacing it with a projector in the living room and hey if I can get one for free - I'd try the odd looking projector! :)

ps. First post - been lurking around the forums for years; Never had anything to say before!

This is an awesome little projector that has tons of potential. I would love to have one for my son and me. 

Seems preety nice and useful if you want to go someware and share a game or a movie with friends.

Always had problems setting up projectors in small apartments. Would always have to find the longest part of the room and shove it up against the back wall and run cables.This would let you keep the projector with your media setup, at the front of the room.

Its a better and more capable size than the other ones I have seen, the ones my school uses are only 2 ft from the board but they are about 6 times the sizes of that one and over 100 lbs. This projector can come in handy for small offices that have limited spaces, even houses.

I think this would make the best projector for college gettogethers.

The portability factor  + short throw  make this projector perfect for fifa with friends, anywhere! anytime!(well almost). You need to do a full review tho

This looks like an amazing product. Can only imagine the use cases for this portable projector, not to mention being able to play some games on the go.

On 7/10/2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

looks cool, can I have one??

Such a beauty. You don't each need extra bucks or and upgrade to get an increase in dimension. This is something I can hack around even more and make a Projector case (Like projection TVs of old) by day, and use it as is at night (dark). This will surely replace a TV for me. Nice one LG.

This projector would be perfect for a movie/game night on the backyard

i would like to get this awsome projector to see all ltt vidieos on it. This will be awsome