LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I have a small man cave at the moment for me and my buddies.

All it lacks is a TV or, of course, projector!

I have got a PC ready to use but am stuck using just my main monitor and now me and my friends have to watch on that display, all of us at the same time watching on a 23" while we could instead be watching on this little bad ass sucka.

It is one amazing piece of technology for sure and I'd love to put it to good use!

Why haven't I gotten a decent TV or projector yet?

Well I just bought a GTX1070 for the rig that's why, so now I have to save up for one of those two.

I am considering this one, it's on the expensive side of things though, but maybe I'll get it anyways!

On 09/07/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing would be the best addition to my room ever! Hope I win! 

It would be very nice to have LG Projector to watch films with my family. I already have an old one and I am looking for an upgrade.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This looks like it would be a great product for one of my projects I have planed.

This is perfect for projecting movies on hotel rooms when i travel...

It seems great. Too bad its a bit out of my price range. Was actually looking into buying a projector for social gaming portably, so this is perfect. if maybe a bit big, but I guess that's to be expected with the tech inside. 

The pussybilities are endless... if you catch my drift

Simple, small, and awesome. i love it. it would be perfect for me to use at home! it also looks awesome! ^_^

I think this is a really amazing product and they fact that you can get a 60" to 100" Screen size and just have to be a little over a foot away is a remarkable achievement. I do like that fact that if you want to push it, Like Linus did in the video, Then just darken the room you use it in a much as possible and you can achieve 200". I find the LG Ultra Short Throw LED Home Theater Projector to be an amazing product. It seems to have many uses and I can see with a creative mind that there is a lot of potential for this. I cant wait to see what is to come!

It's amazing how far technology has come, most non enterprise projectors I have seen in the past have been poor quality, and I'm glad that is changing.

Pretty damn sweet, would be useful for LAN parties and general viewing in a small appartment.

i'm thinking this is a amazing projector to the point of awesome = infinity

It is going to be a hell lot a fun when playing Fifa with friends and family. The best thing about the projector is it's size and distance from wall,THANK GOD someone fixed those things. 

This looks like an awsome portable progector, would love to get my hands on one to play some games with my kids on a BBBBBIIIIGGGG screen

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

amazing little piece of tech really neat optics

Oh wow, just when I was trying to find an easy solution for split-screen play on a LAN-party! This seems like it could really help out a lot!

Good luck to everyone and thanks to LG for making this possible :)

I find it really cool, it's quite compact and you can just put it on a table or even the floor I think I would like to try one if it just wasn'to so expensive ?

I kind of wonder the different applications on how it could be used work/play.  That resolution though wow that amazing that you can go up to 200 inches.  I had one of those Chinese cheapies and that was a bad experience.

I would take this to work and game in the back room on my lunch break. (:

Don't know what to say, except that I want one!  9_9