Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Great product to have, elegant, efficient, portable. A break throw in home projector thinking, TV image without the weight of one. 
Great for going see random movies anywhere. Great LG.

Look forward to have one in future when buying a big screen.

Good luck to the contestants!

Loved the video! At first i thought it wasnt made by you .. :P I though that it was a comercial from tv or something.. :D Anyway this is an awesome product that would be amazing for watching movies or playing games outdoors with friends! I'd love to own something like this! It would be amazing to watch movies with my gf using this! Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the giveaway! Fingers crossed!!!! :) 

I always wondered what kind of lens should a projector have to project a super big image with not much distance from the wall ...

Turns out its not a lens, its a mirror ! Amazing little device. I cant wait to pair it up with my JBL Charge 2+ ... I am going to watch so many movies !!!

I'm imagining someone using this for art shows in public. Seems like a perfect pairing with a bluetooth sound bar and a large battery pack.

SUPERB is the right word for this projector. It is so compact and easy to carry in our backpack anywhere we want. Other then its functions, it looks really cool. I really want this projector for presentations, playing video games with friends and of course watching movies in anywhere I want! Good job LG! :D