LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This just seems like the best display option for someone who wants a big screen. The bulbs are listed to last for a good 30 000 hours and you don't have to mount the thing. It's just really convenient and a really legit piece of tech to have. 

There are no words to describe my thoughts. They just got projected into a hundred billion Über pixels!!! xD

Great product, and good work LG!

On 10 July 2016 at 9:48 AM, CPotter said:

I think it is a really good idea as some people don't have room or money to buy big tvs so if you want to play 4 player it is easy for everyone to see and in the long run cheaper. But for PC gaming it more of a luctury as you could as easily play all those games on a monitor but I wouldn't be surprised how cool it would be to use one of theses.

I do not own a projector and this seems like a good oportunity to get one.

I can just picture how it would be to play the upcoming BF1 game on this thing, monstrously joyful near to a religious fanatic experience =D

The video looked so cool! Good job on that. If I win it I might make a theatre/gaming setup in the garden and call my friends out for a party. I'd love that! :D

I could buy this and have a projector in a small space. It's not so expensive that I could spend the money on a larger space.

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

nice

This looks like it'd be awesome for an in home projector that you don't have to mount to your ceiling.  Would love to have one for our groups game night!

This thing looks sick! Its lightweight, compact, easy to use. I've wanted one of these since they announced the thing. I only wish you were giving away a screen with it too! Haha of course I'm just kidding I can make one myself :)

Wow that is nice product by Lg, and just in time when i am changing some of my gear, it would be nice to add at my hme theater. Hope i win. Bye.

Holy cow thats a nice unit.  Such a super short throw distance too if you only have to have the unit 12" away for such a large picture.

It looks awesome, it's looks way better than my old projector. I loved the setup from the video, it looked perfect. 

Thanks for the giveaway, I appreciate the world wide offer. Keep up the good work your videos are great, I enjoy watching them.

seems like its great for gaming but what about other media you could stream? This feels like a hologram or close to one from just watching the video

I've been playing with my smartphone, cardboard and lenses to get a projected image on the wall with no success but this would be so awesome to have and it goes in really neat spaces, already have white walls too!

Excellent for office, and for home to watch movies and play games games

Would love to have this in my big room, i have a big white wall in front of my bed so i can enjoy gaming and watching movies from my bed :)

love how close you can put it to the wall it will work perfect with my setup

It is fun to watch movies with your family but it is even more awsome to do that with a projector

Pretty cool, to have on the go! Specs are alrright, would love to try this baby out!

Excellent for watch movies and play games

I've seen a review of one of these before and I have to say I'd really like to get my hands on one of these. Got a few project ideas.

That would be a hit among my friends. Cheering for myself.