LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is actually really interesting as I've never seen a projector like this. I'd really like to check out all of the possible uses for this as it really seems to be a good portable solution with little compromise.

Solves my concern about where I would mount a projector. I wonder how much a replacement bulb is though.

Never thought these compact projectors could work as well as they have recently

I really like how portable this is, with decent image quality. Even if i don't win i might just buy one anyway just to use it at a friend's (or maybe one of the open warehouses nearby, and no, it's not illegal because my friend owns one of the warehouses).

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good it's perfect for my living room

Linus didn't mention about resolution, pros and cons 

It looks quite futuristic as well as modern which is very appealing to me personally, not mentioning everything you get for just $1300 is quite the bargain. 

dope projector. I've wanted one of these for a while to watch with friends.

I'd loooove to be able to game on something more than 15'' without acutally having to lug a huge monitor with me!

I think something like this would be awesome I often take my pc to friends houses. I think this would be an interesting thing to build in to a bigger sized lan case or home media build.

I love the options with having a hidden projector built into a tv cabinet. It would look like there is no projector at all and blend seamlessly into your entertainment unit. 

my be awesome for giant broforce party

I would love to be able to throw up some n64 mario cart or smash on a wall after work. Im sure the whole crew would enjoy it. Also, movies. 

Looks really good!, imagine playing while at the comfort of your own bed using this projector!:D

That thing looks amazing. it would be a great addition to my backpack of tech gear

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Honestly seems like a really cool product especially for hanging out with your friends. Personally I would find a blank wall to park my car in front of and project the screen from one of the windows. Love the video keep up the great work!

This looks very cool and looks well priced, I would love to try it out in a theater for a play.

Hope I win. Moving soon, so I might be able to have my room as a theater.

My house only has monitors so this would be great for playing mario kart with friends.

fantastic product, great for LAN or parties. seems much easier to travel with then lugging a monitor around.espcially when your staffing for a convention!

NZXT Phantom | 990FX Sabertooth | AMD Phenom II 1090t | Phanteks PH-TC114PE | EVGA GTX 960  | Corsair Vengeance 8GB LP |

WD Caviar Black 500gb x 2WD Caviar Green 1TB  | Corsair AX650 | Creative Sound Blaster Z