LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I really like this projecter, I have one at the moment but you have to mount it so far away from the wall that it distorts the image quality dramatically. As I use it to game on, you can imagine that it is not the most immersive of experiences 

Nice another giveaway thing to give me an excuse to sign on the forumn instead of just lurk. It's a cool projector, not sure what makes it better than other projectors besides the short throw and the portability. Give me the butt and I'll find out ;D

I wasn't sure how putting out that big of an image was possible. I still aren't really sure how thats possible. But I want it

this would be so cool and amazing for me to use considering ive never used anything like this before i watch and chech linus tech tips youtube like every single day for new amazing videos and i watch all of them i know that i have no chance at winning this but i just wanna say a massive thanks to all the guys for making all of this possible  

Firstly the video was aswm. Coming to the projector it would be cool to have one, image quality seems dope, these kinda protectors are best IMO can place it near a wall or projector screen eliminating any interruptions as well...  :ph34r:

I want to watch movie with children and family. We don't have tv at home cause the tv subscription are expensive and I can afford for this family was 2mbps internet subscription. 

I would loveeee to have one of these. So awesome!

This looks like a really good projector for small rooms, but $1400 is quite a lot because it's only full hd.

This thing looks insane, it would be great for a one or two row home cinema which doesn't necessarily have the depth to fit a regular projector in easily. If they came out with a 4k version now that 4k BluRay is a thing I would be throwing money at the screen right now :) 

I saw this projector on this other video on youtube. He showed that you could have it in a small room and it looked very cool. But I couldn't afford it sadly but want one ever since that day.

this is pretty awesome and would be great for smaller living rooms like mine 

Ooooh looks perfect for split screen with my friends 

Cool projector bro. Was in the market for a display. This projector for my rig would be killerrrr

This projector is fantastic! The versatility of it is amazing too

I think this would look sick in almost any location, If you have a somewhat modular setup then just use the projector when there are some people over. It seems pretty cool.

been looking around for a small projector that i can take with me so i can watch movies and play games on the move. this is slightly larger than pocket projectors but gotta start somewhere  

This is a pretty cool projector. I like how you can simply place it on the ground wherever and project whatever you want with ease. Seems like it would be great for outdoor movies with it's portability, ease of use, and small form factor.

I really looks amazing. Also super practical that you can place it so close to the wall.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Just when I was thinking of buying a projector for my small room, so great timing everyone at LTT. This would be one the maddest and most awesome things to have because I have a very small room and well... I guess, just the entire idea of it is 101% awesome. And how can it not be? Being able to play my most favourite games like CSGO and GTAV within my own room!!! Thanks so much LTT for being such a great community-friendly organisation with enjoyable content to share with the world. I'll definitely be watching the next Scrapyard Wars series via this awesome machine. 

Thankyou,

TheOneWhoKnocks

Cool thing to have, specially when my room is small for a conventional projectors....

I think that the idea of an ultra short projector is really cool, and the potential to make such a large image is very valuable. Hope I win!

So thanks for reading guys, if this post sucked, I'm not sure what you can do, but if you liked it, go 'head and hit that like button, or maybe add me as a friend. Otherwise, go subscribe to LinusTechTips on YouTube, follow them on Twitch, follow @LinusTech on Twitter, and support them by using their affiliate code on Amazon, buying a cool T-shirt, or supporting them directly on this community forum.

It looks really cool, being able to play on a 100" screen from 15" away would be awesome - I have a PS3 but no TV of my own to connect it to, this would be epic :)