LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

honestly this is pretty cool

gone are the days of having to have a super long room for a wide enough image

a very nice way to compact a home movie theater !

thats the kind of cool stuff that I always found a use for (giving classes on the go is so much better that staying in a small classroom !) and just never afforded.

I could use the hell out of that projector !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

This seems perfect for an apartment, since I wanted a projector but mounting any other projector to a wall or ceiling would lose the safety deposit. I think LG just nailed it for people in my situation.

-Srdiv4

this PF1000U would be really good to take it to friends or watch videos everywhere and so much more things where its usefull. Would be nice to have one of this

Looks like a sweet way to turn any room into a Home Cinema room with minimal intrusion. Imagine making your living-room into a cinema without a fold away projector screen, or a ceiling mounted projector or any of that trash.

The  PF1000U would be a awesome projector to use for movies 

Going to college.  Might be nice to have around in the dorm!

It is so cool how you can get a reasonably sized image from that close up... that would really eliminate the amount of people trying to make shadow puppets in my home theater... But really, that is insanely cool. Technology these days, amiright?

I think this projector could be the future of mobile presentations and even movie nights in the garage or backyard. As usual... I am very impressed with LG's new product.

This porjector looks absolutely amazing!! I would truly love to have to play games and watch movies with my family and friends!

I see it being useful for my siblings and I, or any family, as a small little movie theatre on the go. Looks great :)

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Being able to play all my games and still be laying in my bed would be awesome!

It would fit my moms needs perfectly as she is an artist that paints walls and makes a living out of it (its tiring to lay out a small grid for her sketches to become a full sized painting on a wall). Luminosity would fit perfect for her needs 

Exelent for my setup, small compact and easy to use :)

I've always loved big screens and especially projectors since you can get such a large image. Having a mobile projector would be the coolest thing.

It was a crucial point if you can save much room as possible. How can I play VR, and stuffs with my currently traditional setup comfortably? Plus, if it is possible to hook it up, it also has possibility that my old unit fell above my head like an anvil. (though I don't have any projector at a momment, but they have one)

Yeah, this projector is fenomenally Duper Awesome! I don't have to drill up my roof. just put it near the wall you want, DONE!

I do like novelty things especially this one. and this time, it solves my problem setting up my party, save time, save cost.

Founder of Perkedel Technologies 

Share and Serve for Gratis, Open Source, and FULL VERSION!!!

I think a projector for a PC monitor is a brilliant idea! It allows a group of people to watch what you are doing on your PC, Giving a better experience to people that like to watch other players. 

30,000 hrs lamp life , Excellent!

Projectors have come quite a ways since my first purchase of one back in 2004. Currently in the market for one that meets my work needs. Thanks for the review Linus & crew.

Sounds really cool, would love to compare this to a regular projector!

Looks absolutely perfect for a home theater setup, practically against the wall.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Great Design Great features. Wanted to buy a 30 to 40 inch tv for the PC i will build, but this is much bette

Very impressive, I've seen Short Throw Projectors in the past but nothing comes close to this LG one, this would be nice to have.

would love an ultra short throw in my smaller house. Perfect for my needs.