LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Love how it looks. I have an older short-throw projector and fell in love with them. 

Wow! this projector is crazy. I do a lot of projection work for theatre and events and could think of so many opportunities to use something like this. Not to mention being able to play games on a 200" surface. That's totally insane!

Awesome, would be sick to have for uni

Such a cool product would be great for everything from watching movies to gaming. Love the video name.

this is a very nice projector being small and powerfull

This is definitely a superB projector. Not requiring much of a distance from the wall makes it even better. LG has really set the bar up for every one and caught my attention. LinusTechTips team you guys are awesome. The video was super well edited, thumbs up. Thanks for the worldwide participation opportunity.

It is a realy beautiful piece of tech and i would love to replace my TV with it

Oh man, this would be *perfect* for my apartment - tiny with lots of blank wall space! We've been looking at projectors for about a year now and this one looks like it fits the bill exactly!

Looks badass for lan parties and stuff and will fit perfectly with my mini itx lan build

This projector looks amazing! It would be awesome for home, holidays, play and work! :) 

I saw this a few months ago on Reddit and I've wanted one for my basement ever since

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Could definitely use that projector for my girlfriend and I!

At my college and at home when ever I want to have a group event it is really annoying when we all have to gather around a small tv. This would definitely have a positive effect on that looks like a great product!

if i had one of these units, 

id find a way to have it show on my ceiling, 

on top of my bed.

so i can lay back and watch movies in my surround sound.

or lay there with a controller and game

DAAAAAAAAAMN ................... Finally LG Made The best cheetah balls for gaming & watching it 

:)

This work would make my gaming setup in my apartment. 

This projector is hella cool it is small, looks easy to use, and it won't take forever to setup like the other projectors I've seen. The black looks great on the  PF1000U projector. This would be amazing to have and it would be great for family time!

I've never owned a projector but I could make use of that one. Place is too small to accommodate the big clumsy ones without making even more of a mess.

Awesome bit of kit, something to perhaps one day replace the need for a tv in the house.

Projectors are ideal when you really want that big screen, but TVs just don't cut it anymore.  
LGs one looks extremely portable too. Cool!

Most baller projector I've ever seen. 

This would be perfect for watching movies outside! I have a PA with a Bluetooth receiver hooked up to it so the fact this has Bluetooth built in is extremely convenient. Also would be sick to play Elite Dangerous with my HOTAS. Maybe even set up a curved screen just for that.