LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Living in a barrack room makes you appreciate compact devices. This would be an amazing addition to the new PC I am building soon.

17 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Cool I could play games with my peeps at school during lunch with something like this.

This is a sick projector! Just the right thing for my living room. Combined with a PS4 and PC this should be amazing. 

Love the look of this projector, haven't really seen this kind of design before but I think it's great. I would use this when family or friends are over to have a movie night or a game night kind of thing and I would use it in my room for gaming.

Hey i'd like so much to win this projector, here in Brazil, I and my friends, we gather every weekennd to play pc games, and it would be so great to split scheen games *--* :3

14 hours ago, zeeamillion said:

this looks cool and i was just about turn my atic into a theater so this wouod be amazing to have

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This looks amazing, and I'm setting up an ultimate gaming room in my basement, and this looks like it would do the job better than any other projector 

Would love to have that projector for my portable mini itx build!

Pretty awesome how this is the one projector that can be used anywhere! Big props to LG for being  the 1st!

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k | Graphics Card: PowerColor 7970 V3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD4H | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Memory: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CL9 | PSU: XFX Core Series 550W Black Edition | Case: Corsair 200r | Monitors: LG 23EA63V 23" 1920x1080 IPS 60Hz + Lenovo L1700pC 17" 1280x1024 75Hz

This is so cool. Never have I wanted a projector this badly.

Id use it for minesweeper.

In all honesty though, this is a very cool piece of tech

I was surprised to see at 4 inches to get approx 60 inch projection Amazing I want one of these to replace my 32 inch gaming tv xD

This projector seems to be the answer to all my issues with my at home theater projector and also I think has great video quality!

Probably the coolest projector for home theater so far. Can't wait to try it out.

The projector looks extremely cool and I'd love to test it personally. Playing games and watching movies and series on it would be extremely cool and I'd love to win such a projector.

To all of the other competitors: Good luck! :D 

Oh man, I've got a nice large, white wall that would make a perfect couple with this baby! Very cool tech.

Recently I meet a person who travels to different villages to educate and inform people about AIDS and other diseases. He carries a laptop and a projector with him for the task. He has some issue with the projector which I believe LG PF1000U  can solve. 

Firstly the projector is a cheap one and is hard to focus correctly at all parts of the screen. LG however looks sharp (in the video).

Secondly village people sitting close to the projector have several times knocked it out. LG however is Ultra Short Throw so will be closer to screen, away from people.

Thirdly being Ultra Short Throw he can move in front of screen without casting shadow on it.

Linus's Video of carrying all the things in a backpack made me think it will be an amazing solution for him.

I would love to have a projector, thanks for the giveaway :)

this projecter is perfect for the college student with limited space! aka me!

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

HOLY $H!T this is the most baller OP projector of all time! It would be amazing if I had that projector!

A projector like this would work great for the events I help some friend out with locally.  Currently using a shoddy lighting tripod to mount a standard overhead to and can never really find a spot that it truly convenient.   But being able to place this behind them with enough room on the stage or rear project on a stage would be perfect.

This thing is a beast.....

Vah! Hangout with college friends...

100 inch screen....love to have one....

This peice of amazing tech looks like an awesome addition to make fun of a LAN party or have a baller time with a few friends and a PC! It'd be an amazing addition of for some super crazy social gaming with you buddies!

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Thoughts:

For a workplace scenario, where space is limited, and size and clarity are critical, I can see this being an extremely useful device, and very competitive to even ceiling mounted projectors

For gaming, well, even though it is not designed specifically for that, I would image it working perfectly at the coverage size of an average wall. Also, for showing your friends your games, instead of all crowding around one monitor, they can view the big picture, and see exactly what is happening, with no other people blocking the view

For game developers, at conventions where space is tight, but visibility is key, a projector like this, which can show a huge image from very small distances, would be great, as the projector is pretty much right against the wall, but everyone can see the picture perfectly, meaning all the customers see the product in .

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

This looks really cool. all of the projectors that I have used have an awful display in them even at their recommended distance that LG did look like it did. good LG