LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Dope projector, would be awesome for the trip that I'm on right now to throw on my hotel wall or office wall.

Just tweeted LG! This projector looks amazing. I've never used one for gaming before but seeing the video you guys made really makes me want to try it out!

That's an amazingly short throw distance :D Very useful device.

Good luck to everyone! I'd love to have movie parties with this thing! 

The projector looks very crisp, and I think it would be awesome for meetups with friends to watch tournaments on twitch.

That looks really awesome, me and a friend were actually recently discussing making a small backpack gamer to haul around for LAN parties and that would make an excellent buy (provided the place had a nice wall for such).

With this I can be the coolest guy in the city! Will finally get laid!

I've always wanted a nice projector, but they are so out of my price range.  

This looks perfect for my tiny student apartment ? Can throw out my old TV and save som space ?

This would be awesome for my student apartment! Can't hang anything on walls, so I have just boring white walls everywhere.

Never seen that kind of a projector :D Very nice :D

We were actually planning on making a home drive in theater for our friends and us, and this projector actually looks really baller. It would be useful as the projector we have now is on the verge of failing and it is a regular throw projector that only supports SD- Video feeds and to get 200'' it would have to be at least 50 ft. away and even then it isn't very bright so it probs wont work anyway. But, again, the projector above looks very amazing and frankly I'm impressed

a small room , a powerful laptop , the desire of a large screen ... enough said I think!

WoW....Just WoW, the resolution even at larger distances is insane, AND it is super compact and stylish, perfect addition to my gamnig room!!! xD

The projector would upgrade my setup soo much considering the fact that I currently use a regular TV as a monitor for my PC. It looks amazing. 

neet projector nice for gaming nights with friends!

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

This gadget looks great for my new gaming room :D. Wish I can have one.