LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I would like to buy a projector, but many times decent projectors cost a lot of money.

I think this is GREAT! If I am a teacher and I am to use this in class ohhhh boy everyone will be focused with it! That's how great it is! 

Its a cool projector i would love to have this for my living room theater

That projector looks amazing. Would work great in my tiny apartment to get a nice big screen on one of my living room walls. Great short movie, that looked extremely well done, kudos.

Sounds like an awesome movie night and gaming party with my friends! I'd definitely get some use out of it.

I'd definitely like to give this a shot in my new apartment. Got a big wall ready for Mario Kart.

I think that this projector looks awesome and demonstrates how technology is being compacted and improved more and more. It would be awesome for watching films and playing games on the big screen.

It seems convenient for the size and quality of the device. Would go nice for my "studying" at school!

This would be awesome in my tiny room in the university accommodation (or even just in hotels, airports etc)! Imagine movie nights with this, or some oldschool local multiplayer games! :D

I think it's a fantastic idea, it's a smart tv, but a projector. And it can project up to 200 freaking inches, thats insane!

Personally I'd use this to light up my whole white ceiling so I could game with my steam controller while lying back in bed.

But really, being able to have the projector close to where the screen is is a fantastic idea, no longer needing to have it over the audience's head for presentations or whatever you are showing.

It's amazing how far projectors have developed. I remember how giant the one we had a child was, and it wasn't at all bright enough for use at day.

This projector looks so cool! It'd be perfect in my small apartment... :o

Wow, consumer projectors have come a long way since the first VGA-resolution behemoth I used many years ago. This is so rad!!

This looks super awesome I'd love to use it for VJing

The perfect kind of projector for "wall art" projects!  I already have some ideas ;)

If i get it, I'll Build a room for it.

I think it's pretty interesting that it can provide such a good image quality at such large scale. And it's nice that it's small and lightwheight enough to carry around for special events and such.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

It would be amazing to have this! it is an amazing piece of tech that its not going to be seen very often!

i like the convience of this product. its fit for use in a small and also a way larger room

would love this. thank you very much for doing this giveaway.

Oh this looks amazing, I wonder what I'd be able to do with the blank white wall I have in my room, better yet, the second living room as that has no tv as of now...

This would be really cool for a small apartment where you do not have much room to have a projector far enough away to get the best screen size.