Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Interesting product. Seems pretty versatile, but I must say... I wasn't impressed with the Brightness of the projector in the video. It looked quite washed out. But that could be a symptom of the recording process - it might look better in person. It also could be that they were pushing it all the way to 200", which is pretty big, even for a good projector.

For Sale (lots of stuff):

Spoiler

[FS] [CAD] Various things

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

I appreciate the work you guys put into the video! I don't mind the sponsored content as long as it doesn't feel heavy handed. Good luck to everyone on the drawings! :)

this would be awesome for netflix and chill, I've never had the space for a normal projector

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

It's a need project.  I don't know when it would be handy though, since if you have a wall that big to project an image of 200'', you'd probably have the room for a normal projector. It's cool nontheless, and I wouldn't say no if I got one!

Oh yeah, and one question: What type of outlet does the adapter have? Is it available in several types of plugs?

That projector looks amazing.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

This is a super interesting product, makes couch gaming everywhere a posibillity.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Hi everyone! 

Yeah indeed that projector was greatly designed!! Why did the originators of projector not think of that before? Maybe it's just something out of my knowledge, or maybe at that time, they couldn't display as much res as we can now! 

Anyway!! It is a great device made by LG! 

And Hey Linus, thank you for your quality content! Normally, I just look at your videos but don't comment, but this projector is something that would be really useful to me for my small room. 

Hope I get a small chance in having that projector! 

I would love to use this in my basement playing fifa with my buddies, oh and did I mention my birthday is coming up? lol

Nonetheless I know I could have a lot of fun with this projector. Good luck to everyone! May the luckiest person win.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector looks really cool really enjoyed the skit you did with it as well. I can see it being very fun to use as its portable and could see it being a good way to watch movies or play games with friends or watch videos and display pictures at my local rock climbing centre.

This is such a cool projector.  It would be great to play xbox or retro games at 100+ inch screen size without having to have a projector in the ceiling or on a stand.  Great innovation as always with LG, just wish my lg flatscreen was working right now. =(

I've always thought projectors had to be too far away from the wall and couldn't put one in my room as a substitute for a TV but this projector doesn't need all of the distance and takes up much less space