LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Small and compact wich is great, i looks super cool, and its just a great idea. Really like this idea for projectors.

I would love to use this in my basement playing fifa with my buddies, oh and did I mention my birthday is coming up? lol

Nonetheless I know I could have a lot of fun with this projector. Good luck to everyone! May the luckiest person win.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The projector looks really cool really enjoyed the skit you did with it as well. I can see it being very fun to use as its portable and could see it being a good way to watch movies or play games with friends or watch videos and display pictures at my local rock climbing centre.

This is such a cool projector.  It would be great to play xbox or retro games at 100+ inch screen size without having to have a projector in the ceiling or on a stand.  Great innovation as always with LG, just wish my lg flatscreen was working right now. =(

I've always thought projectors had to be too far away from the wall and couldn't put one in my room as a substitute for a TV but this projector doesn't need all of the distance and takes up much less space

Wow that projector looks amazing. It would be fun to use in my basement to watch movies.

So cool! I want one, but at a fraction of the cost :( $1400 usd

its a cool how its done with that mirror so you dont have to put it somewhere far from the wall.

i have a warehouse with a white wall and i would buy it if i had the money for it.

but you cant deny what cind of setups you can do with it.

iam up the wall for this.

I would love to try it out, like, for everything, TV, movies, games, to use it as a external monitor, everything, it looks so handy and useful!

Damn! Now that's what I call a baller! If a beamer ever made sense, then it's propably this one.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

This projector is pretty cool  and perfect candidate for my  home theater

It is really cool how close you can have this to the wall and still have it be able to project a large image. 

That thing would be awesome as heck. :)

Brilliant idea for a product. Well executed, always as expected with LG. It does seem silly that this isn't already the mainstream for projectors, as I could see this being super helpful in some office/conference environments.

Would definitely love this as I have a massive bare wall in my bedroom that needs filling :)

Spoiler

ObsidianPC: i5 6600 MSI H170I Pro AC16GB DDR4 2400MHz Corsair Vengeance LPXSilverstone SST-AR06Fractal Design Node 202Silverstone SX500-LG SFXXFX R9 390 DD |  Sandisk X400 1TB M.2 SSD |

Peripherals: Steelseries APEX | Logitech MX Anywhere 2| Logitech Z333 Speakers | ACER 24" 1080p K242HL Monitor |

For system monitoring, I use a small Linx 8 tablet running windows 10 home with the NZXT cam software so I can monitor my system without having to have the software on on the system itself.

The ObsidianPC was designed to be an ultra portable gaming system that I could take anywhere and use with ease. Currently I am having a few issues with the cooling, although I do plan to add some extra 120mm fans in the GPU chamber to help pull some of the hot air out.

The next target for the system is to make it ultra portable, by buying a portable monitor and a good quality wireless keyboard, so I can truly have a good small setup that I can take anywhere.

I wanna take that projector and a backdrop to play in the forest camping, would be mad.

The short throw seems like the next step for projectors. I could see universities and businesses using these in the future. The added cost is likely less than installation for a traditional projector.

Since I don't have enough space to have a tv this would be a great alternative

It's a cool looking projector, and will be a boon for people with limited space.

This is absolutely a blast. And a nice addition to anyone's room setup.