LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Seems to be essentially the most convenient projector on the market for fidelity per space. I am interested.  

I am building a home theater space and a short throw projector like this perfectly fits what I am looking for. I want something that I can setup and does not take much room nor needs to be permanent as I would like to be able to transport it to different places from work to my friends house. With such a short projection requirement it can be used in so many different spaces. I also love the support of blutooth in the device which allows me to hook directly to the device and not have to have a blutooth transmitter.

That projector looks very good. Compact but very functional. Nice design and would look sweet projecting on my studio apartments wall without mounting.     Fingers crossed

The  PF1000U Looks amazing!! I would seriously consider buying this for my work and projects as a design student as im looking to get into 3d projection mapping and this would be he ultimate projector to get me into it for a idea i have but on a uni student budget i dont think i will be able to get this any time soon :P

Also awesome video but i would have not left all the stuff behind when the police came xD 

7/10 and it was today my father birthday this projector will be a good birthday present ? 

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3 | Ram: Kingmax value Ram (2x4GB) 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 Gaming

Case: Aerocool Tempalrius Telum Black | Cooling: Corsair H60 | PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 500w |

Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB , WD Green 500GB & 1TB | OS: Windows 8.1

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Well, I've seen this quite recently not just from Linus but on a couple sites. Looks fantastic you wanna know LG just jumps out of no where with this cool shit. I'm getting too excited over a projector but hey, does it fold like the arched part?

Ultra small form factor for ultra portability is sweet. It would be a huge upgrade for my outdoor theater setup. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

It's interesting how Linus can take the projector out while it's turned on. I thought most projector became hot fairly quickly. Great video and cool effects. 

Very cool looking product with pretty awesome capabilities. 

Awesome projector, especially if it only needs 4 inches ;)

I love the new short throw projector. LG nailed in my opinion. 

I probably wouldnt have no use for this but I would love to get it and give it to my former school since they dont have money for a new projector.

That's actually insane i would take it with me when i travel and watch all my go pro vid on it and hopefully watch a film on the outside of my grandparents house! this would be soo cool thanks lg and lmg for this opportunity.

It's small form factor design seems cool for a projector, though the product itself doesn't seems that special to me...

This is perfect for party games like Gang Beasts. It looks awesome! 

wow, what a awesome projector! small but huge at the same time, I love it.

Never thought about it being portable enough to carry around. Looks awesome.

I don't have a big TV, but I do have a blank, white wall in my room. That projector would be perfect! Thanks Linus!

honestly this is one of the best projectors of its time because of the portability most projectors need to be elevated put on a stand or at the least propped up. the fact that you can just plop this bad boy on the ground and get a clear 60"-200" image is insane really cool idea that was put into the works! Keep it up LG xD

i just checked out the product and wow, this is a very cool projector. This would be perfect for me right now , to watch movies and play games in my dorm with my Sager NP8651(aka Clevo P650SE)

it's a very samll projector. powerfull and small. love it

This looks like a sweet projector. Great for a home gaming setup without all of the monitors

Personal Rig:

CPU: i7-11700K  | Mobo: MSI Z490-A PRO | RAM: 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB = 16 GB  | GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 Strix (I know I need to upgrade) | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB, WD Blue 1 TB, WD Red 2 TB, and WD Red 4 TB | Case: Enermax Ostrog Black and White | PSU: EVGA 750GT 80+G | Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S in Push/Pull with Black Noctua Industrial Fans, 2 120mm Noctua Chromax Fans, and Corsair AF120 on the side panel | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 32" Samsung (of somesorts) 1920 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Mouse: Logitech M705 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Random: 90mm of CableMod RGB Magnetic Strips | OS: Win 11 Education x64 

32" Samsung CF397 1920 x 1080

Linux/test Box:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  | Mobo: ASRock AB350M mATX | RAM: 2x Crucial 8 GB DDR4 = 16 GB | GPU: Asus GT 1030 | Storage: Sandisk SSD Plus 120 GB, Samsung 970 Evo 256GB SSD, 2x 2TB Seagate IronWolf NAS Drives  | Case: Cooler Master N200 mATX | PSU: EVGA 400W | Cooling: Stock Cooler and 3x Cooler Master 120mm Fans | Display: 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 and a 34" LG 43WL500-B 2560 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Keyboard: Logitech K270 | Mouse: Logitech M185  | OS: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Windows 10 Pro x64

13" Macbook Air M1:

CPU: Apple M1 8-Core and 7-Core "GPU"  | RAM: 8 GB DDR4  | Storage: 256 GB | Display: 2560 x1600 Retina Display | Mouse: Built-in trackpad and Logitech M557 | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: MacOS Monterey

Laptop (Acer Pedator Helios 300 2017 edition) (Don't use as much anymore since graduating college and mostly using my Macbook and HP Elitebook for Work):

CPU: i7-7700HQ  | RAM: 16 GB DDR4  | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | Storage: Samsung 980 500 GB SSD and Seagate 1 TB Firecuda | Display: Acer IPS 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Display | Mouse: Logitech M557 and built-in trackpad (never use lol) | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: Windows 11 Pro x64

Home Theater Setup

Computer: M1 Mac Mini w/8GB RAM and 256 of Storage (plus a external 500GB Samsung T7 for Plex) | TV:LG 4K - 55" UQ9000 LED | Speakers: Sonos Ray and 2 Sonos One SLs for Rear Surround | Media Box: Apple TV 4K | Consoles: Xbox Series S and Nintendo Switch | Mouse/Keyboard: Logitech K400 | HDHomerun Flex 4K and HDHomerun Flex Duo

Other Devices I use:

Phone: iPhone 13 Mini 128GB  | Tablet: iPad Mini 5 64GB LTE | Earbuds: Airpods 3 | Watch: Apple Watch SE 44mm