LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think that this is a REALLY GOOD projector and being able to transport it that easily is a really big plus for everyone i think because no one likes to carry HUGe things around with them and using this they can save time and space.

should be nice to get one of these for my trip to berlin with some classmates and watch movies there and overall that thing is nice to get

It looks like a great product. I could see these possibly being used in schools and office buildings to get rid of old bulky projectors. It could also be great for Lan parties or movie nights.

This would be a great substitute for a TV and leave a nice clean and empty wall.

I liked that it's pretty compact. Easy for storage

This thing is awesome. I remember back in elementary school thinking projectors were outdated, but now I think they might surpass TV's/monitors. 

This thing is freaking cool. Pretty much the nicest projector I've seen. Would love to have one, but projectors are too expensive for a good resolution.

Probably wouldn't leave the house if this was in my possession

This looks so hype!  It would be insane for having a bunch of friends over playing games!

Would certainly put an end to the "mine's bigger than your's" arguments... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

I mean, this is quite a coincidence to see a video about a projector I was looking at just a few days ago. I had an old benq dataprojector which died on me just recently and I was using it daily as my tv and console screen. I wanted a new one anyways, because it was too loud for me and even my new speaker system couldn't solve the noisy fan issue and it had to sit quite far away from the screen. This seemed to be the solution to all my problems. It'd be nice to have one for free too :)

Picture looks great. Would love to replace the cheap projector i have now with a cool one like this.  Imagine the wan show on a 200 inch screen :)

The design of the LG PF1000U is very sleek and appealing to the eye, I love that it isn't over complected and well made.

Could be used for so many things; gaming, presentations,  etc.

That thing is super impressive. It would be awesome to watch movies against the wall in the backyard while in the pool. Perfect for summer nights!

This little beast look incredible. I'd love to have something like this to set up a home cinema in the garden! Perfect for those summer nights.

This would be great for lan parties while camping. Just bring a large sheet and hang it between two trees. 

That’s a really good product, the form factor and throw distance are incredible and it looks really cool too, keep up the good work LG

The biggest issue I had with the projector I used to own was that to get a decent sized image you needed to have the projector pretty far bar, this projector here looks so amazingly convenient and I wish I could own it.

Zalman Z9 Plus - GTX 660 TI - i5 2500k @ 4ghz - MSI 1155 Intel P67 - Corsair CMPSU-750HX - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 - Seagate ST3500413AS 500GB - Seagate ST2000DL003 2TB Backup Storage -  Old CBA to change it.

well, this projector could totally begin my visual novel/cinema room in my house. 

this look amazing is cool that works so close to the wall it would work in small room. I want to play HALO, Forza 6 and Fallout on it

Thats pretty cool. I used to game on a 1080p projector on a 100inch screen exclusively before I could afford a big screen LED> 

Seems pretty nice, four inches away for 60 inches of viewing