LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Fantastic video as always, i would be happy if i could see this device in my room. Good luck everybody! :)

twitter: @npckill

Most ballin` looking projector ever.  My current display is only 32"

This is like the best solution for people who want a projector in their tiny rooms. Also it looks pretty good from 4" away!

One of the issues I have had with projectors is the annoyance of fiddling with stands, distance from the screen, focusing and all that nonsense that is never a concern with a TV or monitor. This looks like it could work really well to avoid all those problems. I really dig it! It seems like a really coll product, I'd love to see a complete review. I also really like this video in light of the how linusmedia makes money video too, its cool to see this kind of sponsored content that gives more creativity than reviews usually do while still going full disclosure. 

Absolutely love the projector. Always wanted one for mobile gaming and this one seems like the one. 

With its small form factor and the high power similar to that of a regular mounted projector, this would be great for a portable movie viewing or gaming experience, especially on camping or road trips. This would be great for my family!

LG PF1000U a Micro-Portabel UST, Full HD, 30000 runtime LED, 3D-Beamer with an 1 x 0,47" DLP Chip 1000 Lumen, 444 Lux at 200cm from the wall, 150000:1 Contrast
Connections:
2 x HDMI mit MHL in
D-sub 15pin in
Mini Jack Audio in und out
USB Typ A in
Audio Optical out

100W Power consumption

Noice:
34 / 21 dB in Eco Mode

This beamer is awesome!

I wish i would have one of these

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This Thing looks so cool I would love to get one.

Woah. That looks like an awesome way to setup a gaming night with friends. I've never had a projector before, but this looks like it would be neat to pick up.

the short throw and the lamp life are, in my opinion, the best things about this!

I'm going to South America in October and having this little guy would be very practical to avoid carrying PC+monitor and projector, I would love one!

I think it's a pretty cool little projector - i'm currently residing in a very small room, and will be staying here for at atleast half a year studying. It could (and will) be very cool, to use this watching movies, gaming and having fun - eventhough there ain't much space to take use of.

Thereby it would very useful to have this projector, always ready and not taking up much space, especially in the case that you are clever enough to put it aside when not in use.

In other words, it would be a pleasure to own this. :ph34r:

This is vry good for people with single room if the brightness and sharpness is good. I want one aghhh.

This one looks amazing, LED worth 30,000 hours, very nice...Good bye TV..

This makes me want to bring back the classic drive in, but with video games... Sounds absolutely bada$$ to be able to go some random place and shine this on a wall and game on the go!

First off let me say I am someone who sells tv's and projectors, which I have customers who always wants the largest screen for cheap, so a projector is recommended yet they may not have the space. Lg has made a great option for this and all buyer category's and its 1080p at 100"! 

I'm pretty impressed with how close you can get it to the wall/screen and it's size. I'd love to try it out

This is just awesome and would be also a good addition to my teen gaming room, as a poor 15 year old.

This looks proper ballin. After moving in with a buddy we are in dire need of something to give us a big screen in a small room. 

Dude, this would be such a cool, mobile gaming screen. All you need is a flat white wall, and (because it supports HDMI) any modern console or PC of your choosing. Add a bluetooth sound system, and it's practically a mobile home theater! The possibilities I see with this thing are pretty wide at the moment.

This would be awesome for camping, travel etc. Would love to play Alien: Isolation on this, hahah. 200 inches of pure fear. :o

It looks awesome! Would love to have in my dorm room!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

12 hours ago, FractalGaming said:

I think this projector looks AMAZING! The amazing performance combined with the stunning form factor looks INSANE!

See

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Really cool gadget!

Awesome idea for limited spaces i want to be lucky enough to grab one. thanks!