Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I've been following up on this device since it was released.  I absolutely love how compact and effective this projector is.  I've been harassing Best Buy for a while about this and they never seem to know what I'm talking about.  Excellent looking product! 

This sounds like a way better idea than a traditional projector, would be awesome to try out in our machine shed (equipment storage building) since it is always dark in there and has a nice 40'x30' wall!

This projector looks super cool and it would be awesome to use with my roommate at college instead of a crappy tv. I would definitely love to win this for the both of us as it would save on a lot of money and take up very little space. Good luck to all! 

This projector just looks awesome.. Being able to use Steam´s "Big Picture" finally makes sense..

If I was picked, it would be used towards the eSport community im building up here in Denmark. Linus FTW. :)

Is the best projector i've seen, and unique, it's like the best lan party on the go. There are so many things to do with it that i'm overwhelm):

I honestly thought this would really help me in the future with making a home gaming room and theater in our basement. There isn't that much room and if it can throw that big of an image so close to a wall then it would really come in handy. Make mobile big screen gaming super easy to accomplish!

After I saw what you did with your gaming notebook, I would love to test out my MSI GT70 2QE gtx980m 8gb vram 16gb ram i7 processor. I am a CIS student at the University of Louisville, and I could use this projector for so many things. I would love to get some emulators running on it as well, get a bunch of my friends on campus together with my gaming notebook and just have a blast. This thing would run perfectly on my rig. I also have plenty of space to set it up at home as well. I can think of the perfect space for it. I was tempted to just buy it. But that price point is a bit steep for a disabled military veteran, now college student. I am also wondering how Blue ray looks on it, as I have blue ray player on my notebook as well. Love the channel, you guys are part of the reason why I chose CIS as my major.