LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

and the oscar goes to .......

that was an interesting short, i liked it alot. as for the projector i think LG may have one upped Sony's short throw 4k projector. its tiny in comparison. =]

Interesting, mobile pc gameing is something  im looking into, whille i do have my gaming rig, i use a picoprojector with my surface for light gaming on friends house.

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That would be so cool from older to newer games. And paperwork every now and then. And plus I like to travel so this would even be better. Linus media group you rock, good luck to me and everyone?

This looks like the perfect alternative to a standard projector for events that are in small places but have a lot of people. This looks like a really high definition projector as well, and I can't wait to hear more from LG about their lineup.

I think it looks amazing and 200 inch gaming would be awesome. :D

Looks kinda cool but weird at the same time i guess

I'd love to setup an all in one projector/desktop unit one day. This is the right projector to do so.

I really like the mobility of the device and that it's very compact :)

Nice! i am just looking at projectors to turn my top floor bedroom in to a theatre/gaming room!

looks like a pretty dope projector to play around with

My thougts? Its a cool projecter that has a massive range. Not to mention how it functions and you barely have to have it set up far from the wall. Whats not to like about it?

Edited by Ellohi-ryan
Miss spelled a word

This thing looks great I have a large wall in my house that is just waiting for a projector and I just havnt been able to find the money to put one there. I have a hime theater pc built and everything!

This is quite the beast projector, I've been talking to my family recently, and they said that they'd love a projector in the house to watch movies, play games, etc. This will be nice to have, especially for its compact size!

Linus Media Group has been keeping me up to date for years now across YouTube and Vessel. keep up the good work, love what yall do! the projector is awesome!

Match this projector with any decent laptop and portable speakers and it's the perfect spontaneous compact theater system! Imagine the possibilities!

it'd be a nice step up over the ten year old projector I have now. Still runs on component cables.

Seriously awesome. Must consider getting one if I don't win one!

Jupp, I will be wanting one of theese. If i don't win i think ill start saving.

Just saw the LTT video on YouTube about the PF1000U projector and my mouth dropped when I saw how small the projector was; but even moreso how close to the wall it was and yet still produce, a breaking into a warehouse worth, image. Simply amazing.

P.S. Loved the direction you guys went to showcase the PF1000U projector.

Keep up the "outside of the box" approach to your videos!

I like that it can project such a big image only few inches from the wall!

For someone who doesn't have a ton of space for a traditional projector, something like this makes it possible to have a large screen without the giant footprint.

The short-throw optics are neat, I didn't realize there were projectors like this. It reminds of overhead projectors from grade school. Awesome device!