LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The projector looks awesome! It would be cool though if they added wireless communications to a local router so you could stream from your pc/xbox/playstation to the projector

Judging from the video I look from LTT, I say this is one awesome and super easy device to use. I've been setting up projector in college and trust me, nothing is more frustrating other than making the view as rectangular as possible. Linus just put that thing on the floor and the view is spectacular. Hoping I could have this and enjoy it with my family:D

So sick! Finally a projector for someone like me, forced to live in a cupboard. I want a good home theater setup, but I only have 10 inches to spare!! 

For real though, this thing looks sick 

Looks cool but im kinda worried about fps games because of response time

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This looks really cool. I wonder what the latency is for the unit. I can think of lots of awesome uses for such a unit. Especially paired with a chromcast. 

I actually planned to have a small movie room at my house at some point, but the small is simply to small for a projector to actually show the screen from edge to edge on the wall, and a short throw projector might be the answer. 

Its cool and would be fun to play with that is all

I think the projector's really cool for gamers that want to try something new. It's also easier to carry than your casual 33inch monitor.

Imagine Playing a fps like csgo that would be crazy

It seems as if it would be really good to have as a somewhat portable projector, and in a case like I have where my room is long but narrow it would be great to use as a movie projector. 

My dad and I were attempting to make our own basement home-theater projector setup but never succeeded.  This would be super cool for showing movies up on the "Big Screen" A.K.A. my basement wall, without needing to worry about new-comers or mid-stream popcorn goers blocking the light!

I've been wanting to set up a home theater for a while, but didn't have the depth for a traditional projector. This would be perfect!

I think this projector is amazing because it is so small and needs very little space to setup. I definitely want it.

That is one sweet looking projector. I keep imagining some setups to build in order to game with everything i own on it

These are awesome, I mean why would you have those awkward, huge ceiling mounts in every classroom when you could have one of these. Getting just a 50" video from my old projector required 3 meters, Seriously considering just painting a wall white and getting one of these.

This is some seriously cool tech! To get 60inch from only 11cm from the wall makes me wonder how is that possible?! Just by the looks of it you see this is no ordinary projector! Would love to use this to project movies against my house in my backyard so everyone can enjoy! Great job LG and amaizing video LMG, love it :)

I was ever so interested in the ust projectors ever since I had the idea of having a cheap cinema room with a big screen

I have an LG phone, TV, and monitors (3 of them) and i would love to have an LG projector for my dark room gaming. 

Damn... I would gladly rearrange my living room to get the wall space to use this puppy :P As both a gaming and movie nerd something like this would be awesome. Like the short distance needed :D 

This is the coolest projector i've seen so far! Would love to be the winner. Props to LG for a great product and to LTT for the giveaway!

This projector seems really good I would love to see A higher resolution one soon maybe not 1080p and it can 1440p it would be really cool to see how much projectors are competing against TVs and how mobile they are.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!